Chapter 87. His Gift!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing,
Means absolutely everything to me.

Later that evening, Manik was in the kitchen preparing dinner. He left the living room after feeding Nandini fruits. After few minutes, he heard some noise from behind. He looked back and saw Nandini drinking water.

"Princess why did you come? Mujhe bol deti na." He said turning to her leaning on the kitchen platform.

"Manikkk! If you keep treating me like a sick person then I guess I'll definitely not recover." She whined keeping the glass in the sink and coming close to him.

He extended his hands for her to hold which she instantly did. He then gently pulled her close to him. She instantly wrapped her hands around his neck while he locked his hands on her lower back.

 She instantly wrapped her hands around his neck while he locked his hands on her lower back

"But princess-" He started speaking but she didn't let him complete.

"Shhh.. I'm fine baby." She said in her softest voice possible.

"Don't stress my pyaara sa baby too much." She said and pouted while rubbing his heart.

He released an audible sigh and rested his head on her shoulder and all she did was caress his hairs.

"I was scared. 24 hours back on this exact place, I saw you in that condition. You were unconscious. I-I called you so many times, I cried calling your name but you didn't respond. That scared me. I thought you also left me like-like mom and dad." He said and a lone tear escaped his eyes and dropped right on Nandini's bare shoulder as she was wearing a strap dress.

She hugged him tightly. He cried more in her embrace. After few minutes, she forcefully broke the hug and wiped his tears.

"Baby please no more crying. See I'm all fine standing in front of you. And why were you scared? Aapko lagta hai aapki Nandini aapke bina reh payegi? *He shook his head in no* Then why did you think that I'll leave you? Bass itna hi vishwas hai kya aapko humare pyaar par? Don't you know that Manik and Nandini are inseparable? They are one soul two bodies. Nandini is incomplete without Manik just like Manik is incomplete without Nandini. Okay?" She said caressing his cheeks.

"I'm sorry princess." He said and kissed her forehead.

"No need Mr.Boyfriend." She said kissing his cheek making him smile.