Chapter 60. The Strippers!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

My Darling!
All I want is to chase beautiful dreams with you.

Manik and Nandini were getting ready for bachelor's and hen's party respectively.

"Baby where is your party taking place?" Manik asked while gelling his hairs

"Why do you wanna know?" Nandini asked without glancing at him while painting her nails.

"Bass aise hi." He shrugged.

Nandini didn't said anything. He looked back at her for answers.

"Princess I asked you something." Manik said sitting beside her on the couch.

"Pehle aap batao where is your party?" Nandini asked him after finishing her work.

"But I asked you first" Manik almost whined like a child.

Nandini smiled and pulled his cheeks.

"Tch... what yaar? Why do you always pull my cheeks?" He said rubbing his cheeks.

Nandini grinned and circled her arms around his neck. She pecked his both the cheeks.

"Because my boyfriend is the cutest." She said and smiled brightly at him.

"You know what I can give my life for this one pretty smile of yours but please love don't you dare call me cute." He said pulling her in his laps.

"Achhaa?" She asked in a seductive voice while roaming her finger from his forehead to lips.

"Yeah!" He said while holding her hand and leaned forward to kiss her.