Chapter 8. The Unfortunate Mark!

We all want that person,who make us calm in the soul and crazy in the flesh

who make us calm in the soul and crazy in the flesh.

Manik's P.O.V

I never thought I can do that. Do that to my girl. Nandini. My Nandini. When Cabir called me to the dance floor, I nodded and slowly moved towards Nandini.

I reached near her. I stood behind her. She was dancing by not being bothered about her surroundings. She didn't even noticed me standing behind her for a good 5 minutes. I was just looking at her. Her long shining black hairs waved when she moved. Her hands going up and down in the air. Then the DJ changed the song. Trust me the song did no good to my rising desires. It was probably the most sensual hindi song till now. Guess which song - Zara Zara. Yes it was Zara Zara. All my self control flew out of the window when the sensual beats of the song reached my eardrums. I lost it. Completely.

Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan
Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein

I slid my arms on her waist and pulled her towards me. She gasped at the sudden touch on her waist. She tilted her head and looked at me. Shock clearly written on her face. I pulled her more close to me. Her back was touching my front. I completely encircled my arms around her waist.

Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan
Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein

I hid my face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her fragrance. That smell of Lavender and Vanilla was not at all helping the situation. She just closed her eyes surrendering herself to me and my touch. She leaned back on me putting her hands on my hands. I felt out of the world seeing her giving me chance.

Hai Meri Kasam Tujhko Sanam Door Kahin Na Jaa
Yeh Doori Kehti Hain Paas Mere Aaja Re

We moved our bodies together to the music playing around. I turned her around and now we both were face to face. She looked into my eyes. She had no emotions on her face. Totally blank. I held her from her waist and she as a reflex encircled her arms around my neck.

Yuhi Baras Baras Kaali Ghata Barse
Hum Yaar Bheeg Jaaye Is Chaahat Ki Baarish Mein
Meri Khuyli Khuli Lato Ko Suljaaye
Tu Apni Ungliyon Se Main To Hoon Isi Khwaayish Mein

I twirled her twice. Suddenly she lost her balance and was about to fall but how can I let my girl fall that too right in front of me. Never. I held her hand and pulled her to me. She banged with my chest. My hands on her waist. Her hands on my shoulder. Her hairs sticked to my face. Ufff! This smell. So lovely.

Sardi Ki Raaton Mein Hum Soye Rahe Ek Chaadar Mein
Hum Dono Tanha Ho Na Koi Bhi Rahe Is Ghar Mein

She slowly moved her face backwards and her hairs left my face but our hands never left each other's body. I moved my right hand to her face and removed the hairs from her face which were restricting me to see her beautiful face.

Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan
Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein
Aaja Re Aa Re

I again turned her and back hugged her. We moved our bodies with the music. I bent down a little to her left shoulder and placed my lips there. She closed her eyes. I again kissed her shoulder and this time my lips lingered there for a longer time.

Tadpaye Mujhe Teri Sabhi Baatein
Ek Baar Ay Deewani Jhootha Hi Sahi Pyaar To Kar
Main Bhooli Nahin Haseen Mulakaatein
Bechain Karke Mujhko Mujhse Yun Na Pher Nazar

I then slowly moved my mouth to her neck all the time my lips were brushing against her body. I finally stopped my lips near her neck. I then placed a long open mouth kiss on her neck. She closed her eyes. As soon as my lips came in contact with her bare neck, she shivered and held my hands tightly and pressed her lips tightly. I was very happy seeing that my touch did affected her.

Roothega Na Mujhse Mere Saathiyan Yeh Vaada Kar
Tere Bina Mushkil Hain Jeena Mera Mere Dil Mein

The way her body responds to my touch made my heart flutter. I was so damn happy. In my excitement I didn't knew when I took the skin of her neck between my teeth. She moaned my name. My first name. Manik and not Mr. Malhotra.

Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan
Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein

I was so happy listening my name for the first time from her mouth but then the realization dawned upon me. Shittt!! What did I do! How can I do that? How can loose my self control? Damnnn!!! I fucking marked her!!

I felt Nandini leaving my hands and getting out of my arms. As she was out of my arms I felt an absence. She started walking to the exit. Not for once she looked at me. I wanted to explain her that I didn't mean to do it. I opened my mouth to say something but words didn't come out of my mouth. I saw her figure going away from me. I felt like a part of me is going with her. I know I did a mistake and I need to apologize but I need little time for it and maybe approaching her right now can worsen the situation.

Hai Meri Kasam Tujhko Sanam Door Kahin Na Jaa
Yeh Doori Kehti Hain Paas Mere Aaja Re
Aaja Re Aaja Re Aaja Re

I kept looking in the direction she went. She just left without saying anything. She just left. Me.

Words: 1013

Words: 1013

Thankyou!

Lots of love❤
Dhruvi.