Chapter 34. Jealousy and Love!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Meeting you was my fate,
Becoming your friend was my choice,
But falling in love with you was beyond my control.

Manik's P.O.V

"Ye engagement nahi ho sakti!"

We all turned to the entrance and saw a boy probably of our age only. He was wearing traditional only.

And before anyone could say him something, something happened which slipped the floor beneath me

And before anyone could say him something, something happened which slipped the floor beneath me. Nandini, my princess, my love was in his arms. Yes! As soon as she saw that boy she ran to him and hugged him so tight. Even that bastard hugged her so tightly. His hand was on her waist. He twirled her. How dare he? How bloody dare he touch my girl? I'll choke him to death! I was about to go to them when I saw Navya running in their direction and now Navya was in that boy's arms. What the fucking hell is happening here? I looked at Cabir but he had a happy face. Pagal hai kya ye? Iski girlfriend kisi aur ko aise hug kar rahi aur ye khush ho raha hai? We all went to the three. I pulled Nandini by her waist. She looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"What?" She asked back.

"Ye kya ho raha hai?" I asked her.

"Kya ho raha hai?" She asked back. Uhh! Can't she just give answers to my questions. Till now everyone was listening to our conversation.

"Kon hai yeh?" I asked pointing at the guy.

"Oh he is Manyu, I mean Abhimanyu Thakkar! He is my and Navya's friend from London." She introduced us.

Abhimanyu Thakkar: 25 years old

Abhimanyu Thakkar: 25 years old. Very handsome but not more than Manik Malhotra🙈 Nandini and Navya's best friend from 11 years. Considers both of them as his sisters. Single. A very caring, understanding, genuine, mature and lovely guy. Dosto ka dost and dushmano ka dushman kinda personality. Has the largest line of hotels under him.