Chapter 77. The Passionate Night!

Mature content but a breakdown and some sweet caring talks in between are also there.

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

She lay back in the warm safety of his arms while his hand between her legs helped her forget the world.

"You never have to ask!" As soon as Nandini replied this, Manik's happiness knew no boundaries.

But suddenly he remembered something.

"Princess but your periods?" He asked slowly.

How can someone not fall in love with this man? Nandini felt so proud and lucky to have whole of this man only for herself. She smiled and cupped his cheeks.

"Don't worry. They are over." She said softly.

As soon as the words were uttered, he slammed his lips with her. And Nandini responded immediately like she knew this was coming. Manik while kissing only gave a tug on her thigh and taking it as a clue, Nandini jumped a little and circled her legs around his waist. Manik held her securely by her waist.

(Imagine them as kissing)

Mature content ahead (18+)
Read at your own risk.

He started walking to their room. He entered the room and walked to the bed still kissing her. He slowly placed her on the bed and broke the kiss. He left the bed and walked to the door to close it. He closed the door and as he turned he saw her looking at him with all the love and desires. She was lying in the same position in which he left her. Her skirt was little creased up revealing her upper thigh. He made an eyelock with her and walked slowly to the bed. While walking he slowly started opening his jacket and shirt. Till the time he reached the bed he was half naked. He hovered over her and again kissed her. This time he was rough. He bit her upper lips and she moaned in his mouth. Her hands went to his silky thick locks and fisted them. While his hands went down to the band of her skirt. He broke the kiss feeling her breathless and dig his face in her neck. He inhaled her fragrance and gave wet kisses on her neck and throat. He bit her on the same spot where he every time bites her. She moaned loudly.

"Aaahhh Mani..kkk!"

His hand was still playing with the band of her skirt. He brought his face out of her neck and sat straight beside her waist. In a swift he pulled her skirt down and removed it completely from her body. There came in view her lacy black panty. He looked at her intensely from head to toe. Her eyes closed and she was breathing heavily. Her chest was rising up and down with her every breath. And then his eyes moved down to her milky-white legs. He was turned on so much. He saw her slowly opening her eyes. She got up and pushed him down on the bed and sat on his naked stomach. He let her do whatever she was doing because he wanted to see her taking charge sometimes. She kissed on his forehead and then looked into his eyes. Her hands were resting on his chest while his hands were on her each thigh balancing her and preventing her from falling. She slowly brought her hands to the hem of her crop top and slowly lifted it. He was astonished by her move but let her do whatever she was doing because she wouldn't have done that, he himself would have to take the charge. She slowly removed her crop top leaving her in her black lacy bra.