Chapter 95. Her Trauma!

Someone being patient with you is one of the softest forms of love

"These are the medicines which she needs to take twice a day for at least 7 days. And please take proper care of her. She should eat healthy and stay happy. Any kind of stress may worsen her condition." The doctor explained to Manik.

"Okay Doctor. Thankyou. I'll call if there's any emergency." Manik said.

"Sure. I'll take your leave now." The doctor said and Dhruv escorted her to the door.

All the four boys were having small bandages on their foreheads or knuckles. While the doctor was treating Nandini, the girls and Swara forcefully treated the boys' wounds. Now all were seated in Manan's room waiting for Nandini to wake up. Manik again sat beside her on the bed and caressed her hair. He took hold of her hand and kissed the back of her palm.

"Wake up baby. Please!" He whispered.

"Please meri jaan ab aur mat tadpao na apne Manik ko. Utho yaar. Dekho meri taraf. Baat karo mujhse. I can't bear this silence anymore. Please!" He pleaded.

The tears were ready to fall from his eyes. All had tears seeing his condition. Everybody knew how much this boy has suffered in his past and how this little petite girl became his shining star. They knew that his world revolved around that girl and he could not even imagine a single day of his life without her. And now seeing him like this crying for his love is making everyone cry.

Here Manik couldn't control his tears anymore. So he literally ran from the room to the backyard so that nobody could see him cry like a baby. He fell on his knees feeling dejected and guilty of not being able to protect his love. He cried like a small kid who lost his mother in a crowded place.

In Manan's room, Cabir ran behind him and when he reached the backyard, his heart broke seeing his brother in that condition

In Manan's room, Cabir ran behind him and when he reached the backyard, his heart broke seeing his brother in that condition. He remembered the last time he saw him this broken was when his parents left him alone in this cruel world. He ran to Manik and hugged him tightly. Manik feeling the brotherly warmth, hugged him back with much more force. His cries increased.