Apologies!

Hello there my lovely readers. I know you all must be waiting for my update but there's something I wanna tell you all. So the thing is I didn't updated for two days because it was my sister's birthday yesterday. So day before yesterday went in all the preparations and yesterday was the party. And being the most active head of my family, I had to do everything on my own. Yes my family though helped me still it was very tiring for me. So I couldn't update.

Also I wanted to tell you all that right now I'm just in 11th standard. And my board is ICSE/ISC. So you all can imagine how much I need to study. And the worst thing is my exams are nearing and I'm not at all prepared for it. In case the exams are taken offline, there are chances of me getting failed too. I have been so much into Wattpad and my story that I have almost stopped giving time to my studies. But now I need to. So I just want to say that in the month of February there will be no regular updates. I'm not saying that I'll not update. I surely will. But as I update one chapter per day now it will change. It maybe like one chapter in 2-3 days.

Guys it hurts me to do this with you all but the writer too has a life. So guys I request you all to please understand my misery. To all my readers I just want to say that please don't give up on this story. This is my first story and very very close to my heart so I don't want it to go down because of my personal problems. And don't you guys dare to think that your writer will disappear and give up the story. No! I'm never ever gonna do that. So be relaxed.

Lastly I love you all so much❤

Thankyou!
Dhruvi.