Chapter 35. Accident?

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Manik's P.O.V

I was sitting in my cabin and working on my laptop.

It's been two weeks since Cabir and Navya's engagement

It's been two weeks since Cabir and Navya's engagement. Maa and Papa are staying at Cabir's place only. Mukti and Abhimanyu have become really good friends. I mean he is now a part of us but with Mukti he shares a special bond. Coming to my princess! My love for her is just growing by every passing second. I'm just waiting for the day when I'll tell her that how I much I love her. I could have told her much back but I'm scared of her answer. I don't want to hear a no. I know that she has some feelings for me but I'm still not confirmed that she loves me. So I'll just wait. My thoughts were broken by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

My PA Sheena came inside. It's the first time that any of my PAs have stayed in that position for more than a month. All because of my princess. Whenever she comes to meet me, Sheena is always at her service. Although my princess denies but Sheena never leaves her side and I'm not sure if I can find someone else who can respect and love my princess so much. Also Sheena is a workaholic and I need employees like her in my company.

"Sir you have meeting at 12pm in the Cafe Emerald's!" She said.

I looked at the time. It was already 11am.

"Thanks Sheena. I'll just leave." I said and got up.

I left for Cafe Emerald's. I reached there. It was nice Cafe. The meeting went pretty well. I came out of the Cafe and was about sit in the car when I saw a beautiful face on the other side of the road. My Princess!

She was distributing balloons to the poor children

She was distributing balloons to the poor children. Such a sweet and kind soul she is!

Sensing my gaze on her she turned around and saw me. She whispered my name and smiled brightly. I smiled back and waved at her. She waved back and started walking towards me. I saw her coming towards me but then what I saw dried away my blood. A car was coming in full speed towards her direction but she didn't noticed it. I shouted her name to stop but my voice couldn't reach her because of the vehicles noise. I signaled her with my hands to stop but she didn't understand maybe and kept walking. The car was nearing and my heart beat was increasing.

Nandini's P.O.V

I was going to my office when I saw some poor kids gathered near a person who was selling balloons. The kids were asking and crying for balloons but the person was not giving them. He wasn't wrong in his place. He too was poor so he can't give balloons in free to anyone. I felt bad for both the children and the balloon man. I parked my car in a side and walked to them. I bent to the kids.

"Bachoo aapko balloons chahiye?" I asked them softly.

They all nodded. I moved to the balloon man. I gave him ₹2000 and asked for all the balloons.

"Par madam ji ye saare balloons ke to sirf ₹500 huye. Firr se ₹1500 aur kyu?" He said.

I smiled at him.

"Bhaiya mai aapka chehra dekh kar bata sakti hu ki aap in bachoo ko balloons dena chahte ho par aapko paise ki zaroorat isliye aap majboor ho aur in bachoo ko balloons nahi de paa rahe ho. Isliye yeh ₹1500 aapki achhai ke liye. Rakh lijiye!" I said to him and he smiled and kept the money.

I took the balloons and moved to the kids who were looking very happy after seeing the balloons in my hands. I stared distributing them the balloons. While distributing I felt an intense gaze on me. I turned around and saw Manik looking at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I started walking in his direction. He was smiling but suddenly he started shouting but I couldn't hear anything because of the noise of the vehicles. He started moving his hands maybe indicating me something but I couldn't understand. I continued walking towards him with a smile. But suddenly he ran towards me and pushed me back. His force was too much that I fell back on the ground. I couldn't understand why he did that until I looked forward to see him and what I saw was enough to kill me a thousand deaths. He was lying there unconscious in the pool of blood! A car had hit him. Now I get that he was signaling me to stop because that car was going to hit me. But he saved me and he himself became a lifeless body. I was still in shock to react to the present situation. I came out of shock by the people's murmuring.

"Are ye to Manik Malhotra hai!"

"Manik Malhotra!"

I heard many people saying. Off course they would know him. He's the best singer after all.

I looked above and found a crowd had gathered around his body. I quickly got up and kneeled down in front of him and took his head in my lap. Tears made their way through my eyes.

"Manik! Manik utho!" I patted his cheek.

"Manik please get up! Please Manik!" I shaked him a little.

But he didn't moved. I was dying by every passing second.

"Manik utho na! Please get up na Manik!" I started crying by hugging him close to my heart.

But then the realization dawned upon me. I need to take him to the hospital. He needs to be treated.

"Please help me take him to my car." I requested to the people around.

Some of them came forward for my help. They picked Manik and I quickly brought my car. They laid him in the back seat. I thanked them and sat on the driving seat. My hands were shivering. But I had to take him to the hospital anyhow. I started driving in full speed. I reached the hospital and soon the nurses and ward boys took him to the emergency ward. As he was a celebrity, the doctors came running to his ward. I thought to inform everyone. I messaged in our group.

Me: Please come to the XYZ hospital fast. Manik has met an accident.

I kept my phone in my pocket and stood there outside his cabin like a lifeless body. This is all my fault. I'm sorry Manik!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ooohhhh! Manik met with an accident! Will he recover fast or destiny has stored something else for Manan.

Words: 1128

Thankyou!
Lots of love❤
Dhruvi.