Chapter 11. The Ignition of Love!

I love you not only for what you are,
But for what I am when I am with you.

Next day Nandini woke up. As she woke up, the first thing which came in her mind was Manik's words. She still haven't thought about it. She chucked the thought for then. She got ready for her work. Had breakfast and left for Fab5 house.

She reached Fab5 house and met Lara there. They quickly started their work. Nandini diverted her mind from Manik to her work. Her full focus was only on her work.

Like this 25 days passed. Manik neither came to the house nor he tried to contact Nandini.

On 25th day,
Nandini went to Fab5's house.

Only 5 days were left for the house to be designed completely

Only 5 days were left for the house to be designed completely. Nandini had now told everyone not to visit the house because she wants everyone to see the house on the last day. She wants to see everyone's face when they'll see their house.

Nandini was sitting in the garden looking at the greenery when her mind remembered Manik's words. She still was confused about what to do.

Nandini's P.O.V

I still remember Manik's words. How did he got to know that I wasn't angry on him. Are my eyes really an open book for him? He cannot lie because no one is able to recognize the pain in my eyes. Not even Navya. But he said he saw it. How?? And most importantly whyy? Why only he can see it and nobody else? Why do I feel like opening up to him and not anyone else? I never cried in these 11 years but why do I feel like crashing in his arms and crying my heart out? Why do I feel that he will not judge me? Why do I feel like I should give him a chance? In these 11 years, I've stopped listening to my heart but I don't know why with Manik I want to listen to my heart which is shouting that Manik is good for me. Should I give him a chance? But what if the broken pieces of my heart will stab his heart too? What if I break him too? No. I cannot be this selfish. I cannot just destroy him. But when I look into his eyes it seems like he'll handle everything. He'll not let himself break and will heal me too. I think I should talk to him once. I should go to his office.