Chapter 28. I Love Her!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything.

Manik's P.O.V

My and Cabir's conversation was interrupted by my favorite voice.

"Hey guys!" She said.

She looked so damn beautiful

She looked so damn beautiful. I so lov- what? No. Shut up Manik.

We all greeted her and we both acted like we are meeting after a week. Then she settled down with the girls. And my poor self again got lost in her. The way she speaks, the way she laughs, when she pouts, when she smiles, and even when she rolls her eyes- I like her no matter whatever she is or whatever she's doing. But again this question popped in my head. Is it only like? Do I love her? No. I only like her. Yes, it's not love.

"You love her." I heard this. I looked up to see cabir staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You love her." He repeated himself.

"Cabir kya bol raha hai? I love whom?" I asked although I know whom is he talking about.

"Manik do you really think that you're that innocent to not understand whom I am talking about? Off course sweetheart." He said casually.

"What? Pagal hai kya? You know I only like her." I said convincing him or maybe myself.

"Manik tu mujhse jhoot bol raha hai ya khud se? You know what you're a extremely dumb person. When you liked her that time also I had to make you realize your feelings for her and now when you love her, now also I have to make you realize your feelings for her." He said.

"First of all I'm not a dumb okay. And secondly you're my best friend so I can at least expect this much from you." I said as a matter of fact.

"Okay so as you yourself have given me the permission then listen carefully, Manik Malhotra you love Nandini Singhania." He said.

"And how can you say that I love her?" I asked.

"I can see it in your eyes bro. The way you look at her, the way you become impatient when she is late, the way you sulk when she is not around, the way your eyes twinkle when you see her, the way you smile when she smiles, the way you cry when she cries. All this is nothing but love my friend. You are deeply and madly in love with her." He said. He was right. Everything which he said is correct.