Chapter 20. The Past!

Here is your chapter 20. The much awaited one. Nandini's past.

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Imagine meeting someone who wanted to learn your past not to punish you,
But to understand how you needed to be loved.

Manik's P.O.V

"I want to share." She said.

I looked at her face. It looked like she was having a battle with herself that whether she should tell me or not. I so want to know everything that she has hidden inside her. But I'll not force her.

I held her hands in mine and she looked at me.

"I'll never leave your side princess." I said ever so lovingly.

She started speaking.

"It was my 11th birthday. Momma and Dadaa were in New York for some business work but I told them that I want them with me on my birthday. I was a stubborn head so they had to agree with me. Me, Rishabh and Amms were waiting for them in Mumbai. Whole house was decorated beautifully for my birthday party. I was eagerly waiting for momma and dadaa to come. Then I heard their car's honk. 'Amms, Rishuu! Momma dadaa came!' I shouted and ran outside. Rishabh and Amms also came outside. We saw momma and dadaa's car. They were waving at us. I clapped my hands and jumped on my place after seeing them. It felt so good seeing them after a month." She was smiling while saying that. I could imagine how happy she would be after seeing her parents.

She again started, " They-they were coming towards us wh-when a tru-truck hi-hit their ca-car." She again started crying. Shitt!!! This is really bad.

"Th-the ca-car bl-blasted and my-my mo-momma da-dadaa....." She couldn't speak further and started crying.

I hugged her tightly

I hugged her tightly. I can feel her pain. She cried on my shoulder.