Chapter 83. The Sick Nandini!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Love is a necessary tragedy.

A lady doctor was examining Nandini. All except Manik were waiting outside. The doctor asked Manik too to move out but he was stubborn. Everyone tried making him understand that the doctor will have to check her but he didn't leave her hand for once. At last Swara sighed and told everyone to let him stay. Everyone agreed and left the room. Here inside the room, Manik was still holding Nandini's hand. Doctor was checking her. The doctor looked at Manik.

"Did she traveled recently?" She asked.

Manik nodded.

"Yeah! We were in London for a week and returned to India a few hours back. But what does it have to do with her health?" Manik replied.

"It has! The climatic conditions of London and India are much different. She was there in London for a week, so her body had started adapting London's climate but suddenly when you came to India, the climatic conditions again changed. Her body could not take it. Plus the jet lag also made her body weak." The doctor told him in calm voice.

"But doctor why didn't it happened when we went to London from India? I mean climatic conditions would have changed that time also and jet lag would also be there." Manik asked with confused face.

"It's because it doesn't happens always. Sometimes when the body is little weak, which we cannot figure out from seeing it as the person looks completely normal, that time when you stress your body it happens." The doctor explained.

"So what is her condition right now? And how come she has such a high temperature?" Manik asked.

"Her body was already weak and jet lag stressed it more. So it became more weak. And about the fever, it happened because of the climatic changes. So concluding all the odds, I can say that right now her body is very weak and she needs proper rest. She should not at all stress herself physically. I'm prescribing some medicines, give her them twice a day. She will be fine in few days. And for now she may wake up anytime. Don't worry young man!" The doctor detailed him.

He nodded and opened the door.

"Abhi could you please see off the doctor and bring the medicines for princess?" Manik asked politely.

Abhimanyu immediately nodded and led the doctor out.

Everyone came inside Manan's room. All started shooting their questions to Manik. Being frustrated Manik shouted.

"Shut up everyone! I can only answer one person at a time."

After that he told everyone what the doctor had told him. All sighed in relief that it was not something very bad. Swara sat beside Nandini. Nandini was now laying on the bed and Manik and Swara were seated on either sides of hers. Manik was caressing the back of her palm softly. Navya and Alya went to make healthy soup for Nandini as she cannot take the medicines empty stomach. After what felt like eternity, Nandini moved her fingers. Manik noticed this and immediately diverted his attention to Nandini's face. Nandini opened her eyes with jerk but closed it immediately because of the sudden exposure to the bright light. Manik saw this. He immediately cupped Nandini's face.