Chapter 9. The Disappointment!

Let the moon show you,
The art of becoming a mysterious woman.

Nandini's P.O.V

I was dancing freely without caring about my pain. I guess dance and music are the only two things which makes me forget this pain. Though for a little time only.

Mommaa. My momma wanted me to be a great dancer. That's why maybe I forget my pain while dancing. But my music! I couldn't sing after my parent's death. Maybe because my momma herself taught me music. She was my music teacher. I tried many times to sing just like I danced but I couldn't. Whenever I tried to sing.... nothing comes out of my mouth. NOTHING. My momma was a great singer and my dadaa he was- my thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone encircling his arms on my waist and pulled me back. My back collided with something hard like a rock. I tilted my head to see the person's face.

I was shocked. Shocked to the core. Manik Malhotra was the face which I saw. I couldn't believe he was holding me like that. He tightened his grip on my waist and hid his face in the crook of my neck.

Ummm! He smelled so nice. Spicy mint. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. My heart didn't allowed me. I closed my eyes living the moment and surrendering myself in his touch. I felt secured.

We were dancing. And then at a point he stopped. Again my back was facing his front. We both were glued to each other. His arms on my waist and my palms on his hands. We were standing like that for a long time when I felt his lips on my shoulder. Umm!! I tightened my grip on his hands and closed my eyes. He again kissed my shoulder. This time for long time. I pressed my lips together in order to suppress my moan. He was driving me crazy. Then he moved his lips near my neck all the time brushing it on my body. He placed an open mouth kiss on my bare neck. As soon as his rough lips touched my bare skin, I shivered. Then after sometime I felt him taking my skin between his teeth. I understood what was coming. I was about to stop him but it was too late. The deed was done. He marked me as his. This time my body couldn't control and I moaned his name. His first name. Manik. But that was just the response my body did. I was there in the moment until this marking ceremony. I didn't knew what to do or what to say. I just freed myself from his grip and without turning back I walked out of the place. He too didn't stop me. Maybe he too understood that I didn't want to face him.

I came back home.

I straight went to the washroom. I opened the tap and splashed the cold water on my face. I looked up and saw myself in the mirror. It was blank. My face was blank. No emotions. Just blank. But only I knew what was going inside me. As much as I looked calm from outside, I was disturbed more than that from inside.