Chapter 62. The Wedding Day!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I fell in love with you
because you loved me when
I couldn't love myself.

In a deep and dark corridor of a jail a boy was talking to a middle aged man who was behind the bars.

"Dad aaj vo Manik Malhotra ke best friend Cabir ki shadi hai." The boy said.

The man opposite to him smirked.

"Okay so finally Cabir Dhawan is getting married to his beloved girlfriend Navya. Nice!" The man said wickedly.

"Yes dad." The boy said.

"And beta what about that bastard himself? Did Manik Malhotra got someone or not?" The man asked seriously.

"Yes dad! Manik Malhotra has found a girlfriend and he is madly in love with her. Everyone knows about them. She is also a famous personality like him. She's the best interior designer in Asia!" The boy informed his father.

"Oohh! Best interior designer in the whole Asia! Impressive! May I know her name?" The man asked with evilness in his eyes.

"Yes! Her name is Nan-" before the boy could complete his sentence a constable comes there.

"Sir your visiting hours for this week are over. You can come next week." He said and the boy nodded.

"Dad I'll come next week." The boy said and smiled. The father patted his shoulder and then the boy left.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Nandini was getting ready in front of the mirror when Manik entered the room. It was the D-day. The Wedding Day!

 The Wedding Day!