Chapter 73. The Caring Manik!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Always remember someone's effort is the reflection of their interest in you.

Manik and Nandini were casually sitting in the living room of Singhania Villa. Rishabh had went to his college.

"Manik aaj shopping par chale?" She asked.

"Shopping?" He replied with cringed eyebrows.

"Manik please na. It's been so long since I went to shopping and that too in London toh it seems like forever." She said with a cute pout.

He quickly pecked her pout.

"Don't make these cute faces. Let's go." He said and she grinned happily.

Both got ready and drove to one of the best mall of London. They reached there and firstly went to men's store. Nandini was looking shirts for Manik. After buying some they left for women's store. Manik was looking dresses for Nandini.

"Princess ye wala kaisa hai?" He showed her a casual knee length one piece.

"Umm.. no. The colour is too dark." She said and he nodded and started looking for more.

Nandini too was looking for some casual dress. She went in opposite direction. Manik was still there. He was looking at the dresses when a sales girl approached him.

"Hello sir. How can I help you?" She said in a flirting voice battling her eyelashes.

Manik looked back at her.

"Umm I was looking for some casual dresses for my-" He started speaking but she cut him in between.

"Sister. I can help you." She replied in the same seductive tone. She started touching his hands.

"No I wasn't looking for my sister. I was looking for my-" He started but she again cut him in between. He removed her hand from his.

"Your mother." She again replied seductively. She again held his hand.

"He is here for his girlfriend." Came a furious voice from behind them.

They turned back and there stood a fuming Nandini glaring at the girl. The girl surely was scared. Nandini saw her holding her man's hand. She furiously marched to them and jerked off the girl's hand away from Manik.

"He is here shopping for his girlfriend who is me. And I can help my man. He doesn't need your help. Right baby?" She firstly said to the girl and then looked towards Manik.

He instantly nodded.

"Yeah... yeah love." He replied being scared of his mini monster.

The girl after feeling too much embarrassed left from there. As soon as she left Nandini glared him really hard. He gulped seeing her so angry.

"Jaa.. jaan vo... vo.." He started speaking but was cut by her.

"Why were you talking to her?" She asked sternly.