Chapter 98. The Cry Babies!

Will you be my moon?I'll be your night forever

I'll be your night forever.

In the dark cell of Mumbai's jail, Aryaman was sitting lost in his thoughts. It has been a week to the incident when he was arrested and there is no clue of his father. He had asked the constables there to let him make a phone call but his request went to deaf ears everytime. But still the son in him trusted his father. He thought maybe his father was planning something big to take revenge from Manik and that's why he has not come to meet him yet. His thoughts were broken by the sound of the door opening. A constable came there making him stand up.

"Chal, teri bail ho gayi hai." Said the constable in a bored tone.

Aryaman's happiness knew no boundaries. He literally controlled himself from dancing in front of the constable. He was happy to be financially out of the prison but more than that he was happy to see his father after almost a week. He happily moved with the constable to complete some formalities. He was told that the person who has requested his bail is waiting outside the main gate of the prison for him. He changed out of his uniform and quickly moved outside the prison premises. A black mercedes was standing there in all its glory. The backdoor opened. He expected his father to come out but instead an elegant foot of a lady wearing branded wedges came out of the car. Soon enough the lady herself got out. He was stunned to see the lady. She must be in her mid 40s he thought. She had an angelic face. A face that can attract any man towards herself. But he felt a connection with her. A sudden wave of feeling hit him hard by looking at her. She smiled at him and walked to him.

"Who are you and where is my dad?" Aryaman asked straight.

"Well I can answer your first question but I'm afraid I don't have the answer to your second question." She said in a melodious voice.

He frowned listening to her.

"I'm Shravani Sinha." She exclaimed with a bright smile.

Shravani Sinha: A beautiful and elegant woman

Shravani Sinha: A beautiful and elegant woman. Has the most loving and selfless personality. 52 years old but looks around 10 years younger to her age. Lives in California. Has a Bakery there. Rarely visits India.