Chapter 54. The Family Time!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A real boyfriend will do anything in his power to protect his girl from anything and everything.

It was just the day before the wedding functions start. All were sitting in the living room of Fab5 house after having dinner and discussing about the marriage.

"Achha bachho sab kuch achhhe se ho gaya hai na?" Swara asked for the 10th time in a day.

"Swara sab kuch hogaya hai. Kitna tension logi tum?" Raj said to his wife.

"Raj aap nahi samjhoge ki jab ek maa ke bete ki shaadi hoti hai to us maa ke dil me kaise alag alag khayal aate hai." Swara said.

Then soha's phone rang.

"Guys I'll come in 5." She said and left.

"Achha aunty to bataiye kya kya khayal aa rahe hai aapke dil me?" Abhimanyu asked chuckling.

Everyone else too chucked.

"Huff! Udalo jitna mazak udana hai. Dekhna jab tumhare bachhe honge na tab tumhe pata chalega ki kaisa lagta jai jab aap apne bachhe ko itna khush dekhte ho. Jab aap usko 7 phere lete dekhte ho to aapko vo din yaad aata hai jab aapne pehli baar usko apne haatho me liya tha. Jab usne pehli baar aapko mumma bola tha. Jab vo pehli baar apne papa ki ungli ko pakad kar chalna seekha tha. Jab vo pehli baar school gaya tha. Dekhna sab yaad aajayega. Is duniya me ek maa ke liye sabse important cheez uske bachho ki khushi hoti hai. Aur isiliye vo nahi chahti ki uske bachhe ke life ke sabse khushi wale din me koi bhi kami rahe." Swara said with tears in her eyes. By now everyone had tears in their eyes.

Cabir just got up from his place and sat beside Swara and hugged her tightly. Swara too hugged him back. Then she looked at Manik and gestured him to join the hug too. Manik too stood up and sat beside Swara and hugged her. Then Swara looked at Dhruv and Abhimanyu and they understood what she meant. They too got up and settled on the floor and kept their head on her knees. Swara was surrounded by all the boys. Raj looked at Nandini and saw her smiling with tears in her eyes. Raj has a special place for Nandini in his heart. He treats her as his own daughter. Raj and Swara always wanted a daughter and they got her in the form of Nandini. He was not able to see tears in her eyes.

"Nandu!" He called her.

Nandini looked at him and saw her Raj papa looking at her with open arms and smiling face. Nandini just smiled widely and ran and crashed in his arms. He started caressing her hairs with fatherly affection. He called Mukti, Navya and Alya too. They too joined the hug. It was like on one sofa all the boys were hugging Swara and on the other sofa all the girls were hugging Raj. After sometime all broke the hug. Dhruv and Abhimanyu went back to their seat while Manik and Cabir kept sitting near Swara. On the other side all the girls left Raj except Nandini. She too kept sitting beside him by keeping her head on his shoulder. Till the time Soha too returned. All were then chit-chatting on random topics when Raj asked something to Nandini but she didn't answered. After not getting any response from her, Raj looked at her face and saw her sleeping peacefully by keeping her head on his shoulder. All looked at her and smiled except Soha off course.

"Kitne achhe se so rahi hai meri bachii." Swara said admiring her daughter.

"She looks so cute while sleeping." Alya said.

"Manik bro you're damn lucky to have her." Dhruv said.

"I truly am buddy!" Manik said while admiring his lady love.

"Laaiye papa mai princess ko room me lejata hu." Manik got up and said.

"Haa leja. Vaise bhi ab hum sabko sojana chahiye. Kal se saare functions start ho rahe hai." Raj said.

Manik picked up Nandini. Soha was burning by seeing Nandini in Manik's arms. By the time all had left only Soha, Manik and a sleeping Nandini was left.

"Manik why are you carrying her? Wake her up she can walk by herself or you can just leave her here. She can sleep here too." Soha said with utmost disgust for Nandini.

Manik's blood boiled on listening to her comment but he chose to ignore her. He was about to move when Soha again uttered something which just made Manik come in his Monster mode.

"Manik why are you always behind her? Pata nahi aisa kya hai isme jo tum kabhi kisi aur ladki ko dekhte hi nahi. Bloody bitch!" Soha said and this was the biggest mistake of her life.

"Sohaaa!" Manik said loudly.

"Shut up! Just shut up! Dare you say anything against my love. Just remember one thing if you ever try to hurt my girlfriend, you'll have to face The Manik Malhotra's wrath and trust me when it comes to her, I'll leave no stone unturned to destroy the other person." Manik said with a lot of anger.

"But Manik-" before she could speak Manik cut her.

"Bloody get lost." He shouted very very loudly and Soha being scared of his anger ran from there.

He was huffing like a bull when he heard Nandini's sleepy voice. Manik's shout had disturbed her sleep.

"Ummm! Manik stop shouting baby!" She said with half open eyes.

He looked at her and smiled. Now he was calm after listening to her voice.

"Sorry princess. Sleep now!" Manik said lovingly.

But before that only she was asleep again. Manik chuckled seeing her face. He took her to their room. He placed her on the bed and covered her with duvet. He too laid beside her and took her in his arms. Soon sleep took over him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I loved the way Swara explained her emotions. Did you all?

Words: 1004

Thankyou!
Lots of love❤
Dhruvi.