Chapter 46. The Lunch!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You mean more to me than you'll ever know.

It's been one week to Nandini's birthday and Manik and Nandini's relationship. Both are happy together. Whenever any of them gets time, they visit each other's office. The whole week was filled with media headlines.

"The Manik Malhotra dating Nandini Singhania!"

"Is the business tycoon and the best interior designer in love?"

"Malhotra-Singhania the new couple in the town!"

"Is Manan real or just a fling to gain attention?"

These were some of the headlines of the newspaper and magazines. But Manik and Nandini have still not made any official statement.

Nandini's P.O.V

Currently I'm sitting in my cabin and thinking of all attention me and Manik are gaining through our relationship

Currently I'm sitting in my cabin and thinking of all attention me and Manik are gaining through our relationship. Yes our relationship is going very smooth. Although it's just one week of our relationship but we are madly and deeply in love with each other. But right now what I'm more concerned about is the media and fans. Manik is a singer, correction- best singer, so his fan following is like anything. I don't know how he handles his fans. I mean they are so many, and majority of them are girls who go crazy for him. No, I'm not at all jealous because I know my man. He can never leave me. But what is happening is some of his fans have started thinking that I'm with him for fame and then my fans, come on I'm the best interior designer of India, I too have a huge fan following but not as huge as Manik. So what I was telling, yes some of his fans have started posting negative about me on social media and my fans couldn't handle it so there is like a kind of fight going on between both of our fans on social media. And day by day it's just increasing. I'm really not liking this fight. I mean loot at both of us, we can fight the world for each other but here our fans are fighting with each other. And the negativity I'm getting is somewhere affecting me now. Me and Manik have not for once talked about it. We thought that it will be over with time but we were wrong. This really needs our attention. I should talk to him about this.

I looked at the time, and saw that it will be his lunch break in half an hour. We can have lunch together. Right! I quickly called Lara and informed her that I'm going to meet Manik. Yes! After our friends and family, probably Lara is the happiest person about our relationship. I quickly came out of office and sat in my car and drove to Malhotra Empire.