Chapter 15. Singhania Designing House!

There you go with the next chapter.

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In case you ever foolishly forgot,
I'm never not thinking about you.

Manik's P.O.V

I was sitting in my cabin. It was 11 in the morning. It's been two weeks to the day the house designing completed. We all have met a few times at the house but I never got some alone time with Nandini. Though now we are really good friends. Like really really good. We regularly talk on call and text. But I want some alone time with her. Kya karu?? Yess! Idea! Abhi office me hogi vo. Usko lunch par lejata hu.

I looked at myself. Itna bura bhi nahi lag raha. Achha hi lag raha hu.

I took my car and drove to AURA

I took my car and drove to AURA. Oh it's her designing house name. AURA DESIGNING HOUSE. I really like the name and the owner too. Hehehee. I thought to surprise her, so I didn't called her. Let's see what will be her reaction. And let me tell you I've never been to her office. I really wondered jo ladki dusro ke ghar aur office itna sundar design kar sakti hai uska khudka office kitna sundar hoga. Bilkul uske jaisa. Cheesy much! I know. Lol.

I reached AURA. I entered the building. It felt like I've seen this somewhere. This interior and everything around. I've see it somewhere. I couldn't remember where. I chucked the thought for that time and went to the reception.

"Excuse me!" I said to the receptionist. She was painting her nails but as soon as she saw me, she stood up and her eyes widen. Off course it's The Manik Malhotra's charm after all.

"Ma-Manik Malhotra?" She stuttered. Who doesn't know The Manik Malhotra.

I nodded and said, "Can I meet Ms. Nandini Singhania?" I asked her with an attitude.

"Ye-yes sir. Mam is in her cabin. It's on 3rd floor. It's the only cabin there." She said.

"Thankyou." I said and winked at her. Thoda bohot to fans ko khush karna chalta hai. She stood there with her mouth wide open.

I moved to the elevator and pressed number 3. I reached the 3rd floor. I stepped out of the elevator. I walked a little and saw a cabin.

CEO NANDINI SINGHANIA was written on the door. I felt so proud of my girl. I knocked on the door. I heard her saying come in. I entered the cabin and saw her sitting on her chair with her laptop on the table in front of her. Her iPad kept beside it. She was working on her laptop. She looked up and saw me. Firstly her face showed shocked expression and then she covered it with a breathtaking smile.