Chapter 10. The Outburst!

Real love doesn't meet you at your best, It meets you in your mess

your best,
It meets you in your mess.

Nandini's P.O.V

The doorbell rang. I looked at time. It was 11:30pm. Who could be at this hour? Manik? But he doesn't know my address.

I walked slowly to the main door and peeped through the key hole. It was night so the lights outside were dim. I could recognize that it's a man but who? I couldn't see the face properly. I took a vase in my hand in case I needed self defense. I slowly opened the gate and saw him. He was standing on my door looking at me. I was shocked to see him right now at this time in front of my home.

"Mr-Mr. Mal-Malhotra??" I said still being in shock.

He looked at me intensely. I knew he was here to apologize. But he did nothing wrong. I was the one at fault. But I cannot tell him that. I have to be angry on him.

"What do you want?" I asked roughly.

"Can I come in? He asked softly.

I left his way. He came inside. I gestured him to sit on the couch. I sat opposite to him.

"Now tell me what do you want?" I again asked.

He forwarded me a packet. I looked at the packet and then at him.

"What's this?" I asked pointing towards the packet.

"Pizza." He replied.

Ehh??? Pizza? Ye pagal wagal hai kya?

"Pizza? But kyu?" I asked confused.

"For you."

"For me? Why?"

"Because you didn't ate anything in the club and I'm pretty sure you didn't had anything after reaching home too. So I thought to bring a Pizza. At least nobody can say no to Pizza." He said.

What the fuckkk???? Can this guy be more good? He fucking got me a Pizza. Awwwww!! Such a cutie! But I cannot melt here.

"I can say no." I replied coldly.

"Please khalo. Mera ghussa khane par mat nikalo." He said almost begging.

Indeed I was hungry. I didn't had anything after lunch. He too didn't ate anything in the club. I took pizza box and opened it and kept it on the table between us. He looked confused.