Chapter 57. The Teasing Morning!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

And one day, everything you could've ever wished for will be smiling at you from the other side of the bed.

Manik's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning due to some movements beside me. I opened my eyes and saw my princess snuggling in my chest. The sun rays were falling on her face and she was trying to hide her face in my neck. I smiled and adjusted myself so that I block the sun rays falling on her beautiful face. She smiled in her sleep and again slept peacefully.

(Imagine Manik is not shirtless

(Imagine Manik is not shirtless.)

I kept staring at her beautiful face time-to-time kissing her forehead, cheeks and nose. After about half an hour later she moved and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me and gave the smile for which I can even die. I smiled back at her.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Morning!" She said.

We kept staring into each other's eyes. Suddenly she moved out of my grip and sat on my stomach. Instantly my hands went on her waist to prevent her from falling. She brought her face down to me and looked into my eyes.

 She brought her face down to me and looked into my eyes

She smiled and placed her lips on mine. She started kissing me wildly. This time I gave her the control which is very unlike me. And I guess she was happy that I gave her the control. She kissed and smooched my lips. She nibbled it and entered inside my mouth. Her tongue roamed around in every corner of my mouth. Her hands were in my hairs fisting them. While she was doing all this, I laid there surrendering myself to my lady love.

After about 15 minutes of wild kiss, she detached her lips from mine. We both were panting hard to catch our breaths. After composing ourselves we looked at each other.