Chapter 93. The Pain and Happiness!

I lost myself in the search of you

Manik and Cabir were in the car moving towards the destination about which only Manik knew. He was giving instructions to Cabir from his phone. Dhruv and Abhimanyu were following them in another car.

"Manik tu batayega hum jaa kahan rahe hai?" Cabir shouted after loosing the last ounce of his patience.

"Meri jaan ke paas!" Manik breathed out with little hope in his eyes.

"What? Nandu ke pass? Kaise? Aur tu yeh directions kiske follow kar raha hai?" Cabir asked.

"Tracker se uski location track kar raha hu." Manik answered.

"Tracker? But tracker hai kahan? Uska phone to humare pass hai?" Cabir asked being hell confused.

Manik smirked.

"Suspense bro! Baad me bataunga. Abhi tu driving par focus kar." Manik said.

Before Cabir could say anything, he found Manik already dialling a number from Cabir's phone which was kept on the dashboard.

"Kisko call kar raha hai?" Cabir asked.

"Police." Manik answered.

After instructing police the location, he hanged up the call.

On the other side, in the room where Nandini was kept. Aryamann entered inside. He was stumbling and his eyes looked heavy. Also his slumped shoulders were clearly saying that he was drunk. Nandini became hell scared seeing him approaching towards her.

"Why- why are you coming close? Go-go away! Do-don't come he-here." She stammered.

Aryamann gave her one of his sinister smirk. He kept walking to the corner where she was sitting. She got up from her place and ran to the other end of the room.

"Ohh baby... Why are you troubling me? Come to me. I will do nothing. I will just grab your waist and kisssssss you." He said turning to her direction.

Nandini made a disgusted face hearing him. She could not even imagine anyone other than Manik touching her in that way, let alone kissing her.