Chapter 78. Nandini's Surprise!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I will never finish falling in love with you.

Manik's P.O.V

I was sleeping on something very soft when the dearest sunlight started disturbing my sleep. I groaned and snuggled more into the soft thing. Wowww!! Sooo softtt!! But again the bloody sunlight started disturbing me. Arghhh! I irritatingly opened my eyes and glared the sun. I then looked to see the soft mattress on which I was sleeping and ohh damnnn! Manik you moron! That wasn't any mattress. It was your girlfriend's naked chest. She's still sleeping. Thank God!

I again looked at her chest. So beautiful! Last night she was so bold. I caressed her both twins with my hands. Damn you Malhotra! Control yourself! I covered her with the duvet till her shoulders. I rested my hand on my one hand and kept looking at her beautiful face. After some time she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me and gave me her million dollar smile. I too smiled back. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. I too wrapped my arms around her.

"Happy Birthday Mr.Boyfriend!" She said in my ear and kissed it.

I smiled wholeheartedly.

"Thankyou meri jaan!" I replied.

I broke the hug and slowly captured her lips for a kiss. We kissed each other with all the love. After feeling her breathless I broke the kiss.

"Okay now get up fast and get ready. A surprise is waiting for you." She said caressing my cheek.

"Really?" I asked with twinkling eyes.

She just nodded her head cutely like a doll. My little doll!

I pecked her lips.

"Okay!" I said and got up.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Nandini and Manik came out of their room.

"Aap Rishu ke sath dining table par baitho. Me kitchen me se aati hu." Nandini said to him.

" Nandini said to him