Chapter 19. The Breakdown!

There you go with Chapter 19.

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It hurts everyday,
The absence of someone who was once there.

Manik's P.O.V

"Let's continue the game guys." I said.

Everybody nodded and the game again started.

"Never have I ever gone to a stranger's wedding just for food." Who else other than Cabir can it be.

Nobody drank except Cabir. He made a bad face.

"Never have I ever kissed someone. Everyone except me and Nandini drank. I was shocked. Shocked beyond limit. She hasn't kissed anyone. For God sake she was in London and she didn't kissed anyone.

Both me and Nandini were looking at each other with wide eyes.

"You've never kissed?" We both asked at the same time.

"No." Again at the same time. I felt like I was flying in the sky. Nandini hasn't kissed anyone. Yayyy!!!

"Let's continue with the game guys." Alya said.

"Never have I ever had sleepless nights." Navya said.

Except Cabir and Dhruv, everyone drank. Nandini looked at me as if searching something in my eyes but I didn't let her see anything.

"Never have I ever loved someone." Dhruv said.

Cabir, Navya, Dhruv and Alya drank.

I was happy that Nandini never fell in love.

"Never have I ever cried myself to sleep." Nandini said. I could see pain in her eyes.

Me, Nandini and Mukti drank. I know Mukti has been through a lot.

Nandini again looked at me as I drank the drink. She again seemed to search something in my eyes but again I shut it down.

The atmosphere was getting serious. I thought of making the atmosphere light.

"Never have I ever seen a car accident." I said chucking.

Me, Dhruv, Alya and Mukti drank. Cabir didn't drank but I remember we both had seen an accident together.

I was about to say him something when I looked at his face. He was pale. Navya's face was no different. They both were staring at something without blinking their eyes. I followed their gaze and what I saw left me numb at my place. They were looking at Nandini. She was sitting beside me like a lifeless body. Her face was blank. She just got up from her place and left without saying anything. I couldn't understand what was going on. By now everyone were just seeing Cabir and Navya.

"Cabir! What's happening? Mukti asked.

"Yeah. Why did she left all of a sudden?" Alya asked.