Chapter 85. His Caring Side!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

My heart talks about nothing but you.

Next morning, Manik was the first one to wake up. He saw his princess sleeping peacefully on his chest. He smiled lazily and kissed her hairs.

"You really scared me yesterday love. Never pull this kind of stunts on me." He whispered slowly but Nandini didn't budge a little.

It was around 9:00 in the morning but Nandini was still in deep sleep due to the sedatives. Manik slowly placed her on the soft bed trying not to disturb her sleep and got up. He quickly kept his pillow on his place because he knew Nandini would wake up feeling his absence. Nandini immediately hugged his pillow. She snuggled to it with a small cute pout on her face. Manik adored it and gently pecked it. He smiled and then left to washroom. He just washed his face and brushed his teeth. After that he left the room and went down to kitchen. He entered the kitchen and saw no one there. He started making breakfast for Nandini. Then only Swara entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Bachha

"Good morning Bachha." She wished Manik.

Manik turned back and saw her. He smiled.

"Good morning Maa. Aap itna jaldi kitchen me?" He asked.

"Betaji yeh to mujhe aapse puchna chahiye. Aap kya kar rahe hai kitchen me itna jaldi? Hmm?" Swara asked him raising her eyebrows.

"Kuch nahi Maa. Bass princess ke liye breakfast bana raha tha." Manik said still working.

"Nandu uth gayi?" Swara asked.

"Naah. Still sleeping due to the effect of sedatives." Manik answered.

Swara nodded.

"Manik son don't let her bath today." Swara said.

Manik frowned and looked at her.

"Why?" He asked.

"She's having fever na." Swara said in a duh tone.

"Ohh! But my you know your daughter naa. She's a clean freak. She won't agree." Manik said.

"You're right. Achaa to do one thing give her a hot shower. That'll be good I think." Swara said thinking.

"Okay. As you say." Manik said.

"You just cook for Nandu. Bakiyon ke liye mai bana dungi." Swara said taking out the ingredients.