Chapter 69. The Hidden Truth!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You've been my 11:11 wish for a very long time.

Manik and Nandini were in their room's balcony. Nandini was sitting in his lap and hugging him tightly.

She started narrating him the incident happened in the morning

"A lady came in morning with a teenage girl. Both were crying. Max wasn't allowing them in because of your orders. But then I saw the little girl's face and seeing her crying like that my heart melted and I let them in. And then...."

Flashback

As soon as they entered inside, the lady fell on Nandini's legs.

"Madam mujhe maaf kardo madam." The lady cried.

Nandini was shocked. She held the woman from her shoulders and made her sit on the sofa.

"Aap chup hojaiye. Mujhe bataiye aap ro kyu rahi hai?" She asked the lady but the lady kept crying.

She looked at the girl. The girl was also continuously crying. Nandini immediately hugged her.

"Bass bass. Chup! Itna nahi rona. Beta aap batao mujhe kya hua hai? Aap kyu ro rahe ho?" Nandini asked the child.

The child finally stopped crying.

"Didi wo-wo mere pa-papa hos-hospital me hai." The girl said.

"Madam me batati hu aapko." The lady said after composing herself and Nandini nodded.

"Mera naam Shalini Kumar hai. Ye meri beti Teena hai. Mere pati ka naam Alok Kumar hai. Madam mere pati 11 saal pehle truck driver the. Tab ek bade sahab ne unhe ek kaam karne ko diya tha. Hum bohot gareeb the. Rehne ke liye ghar nahi tha, khane ke liye ek dana nahi tha aur humari bachhi bhi chhoti thi. To mere pati vo bade sahab ka kaam karne ko taiyaar hogaye. Uss time unhone humein 2 lakh rupay diye the. Aur har mahine ₹10000 bhej dete hai." Shalini said.

"Kya kaam tha?" Nandini asked.

"Truck se ek pati- patni ka accident karna tha taki vo mar jaye." Shalini said and Nandini gasped.

"Mur-murder?" Nandini stammered.

"Jii madam. Uss time par humein paiso ki bohot zarurat thi. To mere pati ne vo kaam kiya. Aur vo pati- patni mar gaye." Shalini said.

"Ky-kya na-naam th-tha un-unka?" Nandini was scared to listen further but still she asked.

Shalini looked into her eyes and then looked down.