Chapter 49. The Nightmares?

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I never stop thinking of you.

It's been one month of Manik and Nandini's relationship. After the press meet, Manik's fans have happily accepted Nandini. Now also the social media is filled with them but the change is that now people admire their love and does not call it a fling. Right now they are like the most loved people among the young generation. And both Manik and Nandini also keep posting stuffs on their Instagram handle which their fans go mad for. There are like hundreds of fan pages of Manan on Instagram now.

Right now Manik is sitting in his cabin but he is restless because he is missing his princess. He didn't met her from two days because she was busy in designing some new five star hotel opened in Mumbai. So she was mostly at the hotel in working hours and at night he didn't go because he knew she will be tired but now when he knows that she is in her office only, he just couldn't control himself and decided to go to her office and meet her. He left his office and drove to AURA.

He entered inside and everyone greeted him to which he just gave them a plain smile

He entered inside and everyone greeted him to which he just gave them a plain smile. Yes! That smile is also because of Nandini. She has taught him how to treat employees.

Lara came to him.

"Hello sir!" She said smiling.

"Hey Lara! Where's Nandini?" He asked.

"In her cabin only." Lara answered and Manik nodded.

"Lara tell me one thing your Nandini Ma'am isn't overworking, right?" Manik asked her seriously.

If Manik's PA was Nandini's spy then Nandini's PA was also Manik's spy.

"Uhh sir! Actually she is. For this new project she is working too much. I told her that the designers will design everything but she denied and is doing everything by herself." Lara said.

"Looks like your boss needs a scolding from me." Manik said and Lara laughed.

"I would be glad if you do so sir!" Lara said and Manik smiled.

Till the time they reached her Cabin. Lara left from there. And Manik entered inside. There he saw her sitting on her chair.