Chapter 25. Strengthening Bond!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

And in the middle of the chaos,
There was you.

Nandini's P.O.V

We all came back home. We had our dinner and left to our rooms. It was 10pm. He must be sleeping. Tomorrow he has his meeting. I want to wish him all the best. He wakes up at 8am. That means there is more 5 hours for him to wake up. Agar abhi alarm lagakar soyi to pakka nahi uth paungi. I'll not sleep only. Yup, that will be the best. Par abhi 5 ghante tak kya karu? Kuch designs bana leti hu. Yup. I should work. Waise bhi I haven't worked for 2 days. I quickly went to washroom and changed into my night dress.

 I quickly went to washroom and changed into my night dress

I took my iPad and started doing my work. I was continuously working. After some hours I checked the time. 4 and half hours had passed. Just 30 minutes left. My work was also done. I was feeling damn sleepy. But I'll sleep only after wishing him. I kept my laptop aside and sat on bed just waiting for 30 minutes to pass quickly. Only 15 minutes were left when I heard some noise from outside.

I slowly opened the door of my room and peeped outside. Lights were dim but there was no one outside. I again came inside and saw the time. I smiled as it would be 8:05am in India now. I took my phone and called him.

He picked up after 5 seconds.

"Hey good morning." I said happily.

"Good morning princess." He said in a sleepy tone. Gosh! His voice sounds so sexyy!

"Uth gaye aap?" I asked.

"Hmm just abhi utha." He said.

"Achha all the best!" I said cheerfully.

"Thank- ek min- wtf!" He suddenly said. Ohh! He realized. Good Nandini. Shuru hone wala hai tera scolding session.

"Nandini are you mad?" He said.

"What?" I still tried to act innocent.

"Don't act Nandini Singhania. Why on earth are you up at this hour?" He asked me furiously.

"To wish you." I said innocently.

"What?" He asked.

"Are today you have a meeting na with Mr.Shah. It is very important for you na. So I wanted to wish you all the best." I said the truth.