Chapter 21. You're Precious!

Presenting you all with Chapter 21.

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Once in lifetime you meet someone,
Who changes everything.

Manik's P.O.V

I reached my room with a cup of coffee for my girl. I was feeling out of the world after knowing that I was special to Nandini. I entered the room and saw my girl sleeping peacefully on the bed. I kept the coffee on the table and sat beside her on the bed.

"Nandini." I said softly.

No response.

"Nandini wake up." I said again little loudly.

She stirred.

"Mmmm....let me sleep na." She said in a sleepy tone.

"Achha okay you sleep. I'll have this Manik's special coffee." I said. Ohh! Did I tell you all that she loves my coffee too much? No? Then the answer is a big fat Yes. She is mad for my coffee. I don't know why.

And as expected she woke up with a jerk.

"Manik's special coffee????" She said excitedly rubbing her eyes.

I nodded my head.

"Then what are you waiting for? Give na." She said like a child.

I smiled and gave her the coffee. She took a sip and moaned. Uhhh... Nandini don't do that please.

"Ummm!! Manikk!!! You make the best coffee in the world. I so love you for this coffee." She said and continued drinking her coffee. For a second I stopped breathing listening to her.

She finished her coffee.

"Thankyou." She said.

"You don't need to thank me for this coffee." I said.

She shook her head in a no.

"Buddhu! Off course I'm not thanking you for this coffee. I'm thanking you for yesterday." She said.

"Nandini listen to me, you don't have to thank me for anything. You remember when I say you're precious to me then I mean it. Nandini I don't know about yours but I feel a connection with you. Don't worry I'll not force you for anything. But just let me treat you like a princess because you are my princess." I said softly.

She was a quite for few minutes. Then she held my hand in her hand.

"Manik thankyou for coming into my life and making it worth living." She said smiling.

I smiled back.

"I'll always be with you angel. Agar tum chahogi bhi na toh bhi tumhara saath nahi chodunga ab." I said.

"Me kabhi chodne hi nahi dungi." She said.

"Achha now get up." I said.