Chapter 57 Into the wild

I walked my stairs to go and get something to drink. I turned the corner and made my way to the fridge. I opened it and grabbed two bottles of water. I closed the door and went into the living room. "Do you want water, or are you just going to stare at Kol's dead body all night?" I asked as he still stared at the burnt corpse.

"You know I don't really need it, Love." He said as he only glanced at me. "So, why are you really here?"

"I was wondering how you are doing so far," I said as I sat down at the table. "Are you still upset, or did you quietly move on to rage again?"

He turned to me as I opened my water. "You know what? I would like that water." He said as he looked me up and down. "And cute Pjs. I would love to rip them off of you." I rolled my eyes as I tossed him the water bottle.

"And now, I'm done worrying," I said as I stood up. "If you want to talk, you know where I am." I pointed up to the ceiling. "Try not to strain your eyes as you stared at the blackened body," I said as I left him there to be alone.

*********************************** 

It was morning. About 8 or 9 in the morning. I was getting out of the shower when I heard the front door close. I walked over to my closet to get dressed for the day.  

I walked downstairs to see Tyler standing in the doorway of my living room

I walked downstairs to see Tyler standing in the doorway of my living room. "Ty, what are you doing here?" I asked as he turned around, surprised to see me at all.

"What are you still doing here?" He asked as I stepped into the room.

"Didn't Bonnie tell you? I am stuck here; however long Klaus is. I think the spell attached itself to me." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. "So, I get to stay here with Klaus for the next few days."

"Bummer. Well, now I get to spend some time with you." He said as he went into the kitchen.

"Oh, please, you're here to gloat. I knew you wouldn't waste this opportunity." I sighed as I followed after him. "Well, as long as you're here. You can make breakfast for me."

"D, you know I don't cook like at all. Plus, out of the three of us, you are the only one who eats anything." He said as he poured himself a drink. I tilted my head at him, annoyed. "Fine, what do you want, your highness?"

I smiled as he started to move around the kitchen to make something. "Your specialty," I said as I turned to look at Klaus. "You want anything? You know, other than the death of my friends and family."

"I'm good, love. I am full on the aspect that when the spell wears off, I will be killing the people who did that to Kol." He stated as he looked up at me.

"Well, by the time the spell wears off, our friends will be back with the cure. So, I can shove it down your throat." Tyler explained as he fried up some eggs.