Chapter 21 Know thy Enemy

I was in the middle of a new painting that I couldn't get out of my head when I the doorbell rang. I set down my bush and stepped out the door. I made my way down the stairs. "I'm Elena's mother." I immeditatly looked up at her. "Hello Elena. Hello Dawn. Its so nice to see you again." Jenna turned to look at us. She had shock written all over her face.

"Again?" she asked. I looked at Isobel.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I crossed my arms and Jenna stepped back.

"So you're the woman whose dating my ex-husband. I need to speak to the girls. May I come in?" Isobel said.

"No way in hell."

"Don't invite her it, Jenna." Elena stammered.

"I need you talk to you."

"No." Elena and I yelled as Elena slammed the door in her face. We both looked over to Jenna who was walking back towards the stairs.

"You knew she was still alive." she had tears in her tears.

"Wait, Jenna let us explain." Elena said as she took a step closer. But jenna didn't want to hear it as she bolted up the stairs and to her room. She slammed the door shut. Elena was knocking on the door trying to get her to open it.

***********************************

 Morning came and Jenna still didn't come out of her room. I tried for hours and so did Elena. She just didn't want to talk to us. I made my way to my closet when my phone rang. I quickly picked it up. "Hello."

"Hey." I reconized the voice.

"Tyler?" I was shocked that he even called me. "Where are you? How are you doing? Is something wrong?"

"Wow, that is a lot of questions after that Hello." He said with humor in his voice.

"Well, what do you exspect after you just up and left without even a good-bye. You said bye to everyone else but me. I thought we were closer than that."

"Someone sounds annoyed."

"I will hang up if you don't answer my questions." I threatened.

"No, you won't because you are you." He said. I thought for a second. He knows me too well.

"You're right." I sighed as I sad down on my bed. "At least, tell me you are okay."

"I'm okay. I just really miss you, D." My eyes started tearing up.

"I miss you too Tyler."

"I have to go now." He sighed.

"Okay. And Tyler, I'm really sorry about everything."

"I know." Then the line went dead. A tear rolled down my face as I gazed down at my phone. I then got up from my bed and got dressed.

 I then got up from my bed and got dressed