Chapter 4 Family Ties

I woke up the next morning to be happy that it is Saturday. I pushed my body to sit up and looked over to my phone. I checked it and no new messages. I looked up at the same painting that was still sitting on my easel from the other night. After looking at it enough times, I am starting to really like it. I flipped my covers off and stood up. I walked to the canvas and tapped it to see if it was wet in any spots. It wasn't. I smiled at the small blond boy in the center and ran my hand over him. I then walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I washed away the terrors of last night and got out of the bathroom and got ready for the day. 

I walked out of my room and heard moaning from Elena's room

I walked out of my room and heard moaning from Elena's room. "I hope Stefan is as good as he sounds, right Elena?" I laughed as I hit the door scaring the couple in the room. I walked down the stairs and grabbed a cup of coffee and sat at the table. I sipped my cup as I saw Stefan walk out of the house. I waved at him bye and sat the table for a bit longer. Than they was a knock at the door and Jeremy opened it to find Tyler so he tried to close the door on him.

"Look, I am just here for my mom." Ty said as he looked over at me. I haven't really talked to him all day. Must be because of the fight. I didn't really look at him. I just got up and left the table.

"Here you go. Please be careful." Elena stressed.

"Yea, be careful, dick." Jer threatened.

"Watch it Gilbert."

"Hey."

"He is just being a punk." Tyler defended.

"I got your punk." Jer said back but before either of them started or even Elena said anything. I cleared my throat behind them. All three of them looked back at me. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared back at the boys. They quickly were quiet and I walked up the stairs to my room so I could get ready for the party. After I put a few fake highlights in my hair, I went down to see Bonnie and Elena picking out nail polish for tonight. I smiled over at Bonnie. "Oh, naughty Vixen is pretty."

"Now, what did you want to tell me when you walked in the door?" Elena asked as she sat down next to Bonnie. I looked over to bonnie and sat down quickly.

"Oh, and gossip. I came down at the right time." I smiled as I grabbed the red polish.

"Dawn?" Bonnie whined. "You are not supposed to hear this."

I rolled my eyes. "It is either I hear it from you or I ask Caroline. Besides I will hear it later when Elena complains about Stefan." I waited for her to continue but she never did.

"Dawn, good-bye." I sighed when Elena said that.

"Fine. I will be upstairs ifyou need me." I placed the nail polish on the table and went back up thestairs. I went to my closet and pulled out my outfit.

 I went to my closet and pulled out my outfit