Chapter 33 Original People

I woke up to the sound of honking and banging on my door. I jumped up from my bed and yanked open my bedroom door. "What?!?" I yelled in Elena's face.

"There is a car downstairs for you." She said with an annoyed look in her eyes.

"A what?" I asked as I ran down with Elena and Jeremy behind me. "Who the hell?" I threw open the door as the delivery man honked the honk once again. "Stop honking that damn thing," I yelled at him.

"Dawn Gilbert?" He asked as he walked up to us.

"Yeah," He held out a clipboard for me to sign. "Why is there a car in my driveway?"

"Sign here." He stated.

I ignored him. "Why is this a car here?" I asked him again.

"Someone ordered this for you," he said as I signed the paper. I handed it back to him and walked back to his truck. He handed the keys for the thing.

"Who gave you a car?" Elena asked. I glanced back at her as I walked over to the car. I have to admit it was a pretty nice car.

"I don't...Oh my god." I looked over to the delivery man. "Did this come from a man named Klaus?" I asked him.

"Yes ma'am. Have a good day." He got in his truck and drove away. I looked back at the car and then at my siblings. Elena has an annoyed look on her face and Jeremy has a concern.

"What?" I asked.

"He bought you a car?" Elena asked.

"Apparently. You want a ride?" I asked and she didn't like that. She scoffed and rolled her eyes and stormed inside. I walked over to Jeremy and he gave me the same look I gave him. Confused.

**********************************************************

I walked out of my bathroom and over to my closet to put on some clothes. I pulled out the outfit I wanted and set it on my bed. My phone started to ring as I was pulled out of some shoes. I answered it. "Hello."

"I heard my brother gave you a car

"I heard my brother gave you a car." I smiled at the voice.

"Yes, Bex, he did and I don't want it." I pulled on the rose necklace still suck on my neck.