Chapter 13 Isobel

I woke up to hearing movement in my room. I rolled over and sat up. I saw Jeremy placing something down and Elena moving boxes out of the room. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me.

"Sorry, we didn't want to wake you." Elena said as Jeremy left the room without a word.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

"Jenna told me what happened. Do you really think John did this?"

I inhaled deeply. "I don't really know. But when I confronted him about it, he just kept smiling."

"I'm sorry that I haven't been here with you." She sat down on my bed.

"It's okay. Stuff with Stefan." I ran my hand through my hair. "It would be a lot to handle."

"Well. I am still sorry. And to make it up to you, I bought you a new esael." I smiled at her and pulled her in for a hug.

"Thank you, Elena. Really." She hugged me back and stood up from the bed.

"I have to go and help with the float for Founder's day. Will you be okay?"

 "Yeah, I think I just might got and get new art stuff." I stood up from my bed. "Since its almost founder's day, they might be have a sale." I smiled.

"Okay, I will see you later." She waved bye to me. I looked over at the new easel and grinned. Before I went to my closet, I strolled into Jeremy's room. he was sitting in his desk chair with his headphone on. I walked up behind him and hugged him. I whsipered a thank you and the left the room. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Then came into my room to get dressed.

 Then came into my room to get dressed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the art store with bags upon bags of stuff. I do love sales. I was struting down the street when I was stopped by a woman. "Dawn Gilbert."

I stopped and turned to her. "That would be me. Can I help you?"

She smiled at me. "Yes, My name is Isobel. I need you to deliver a message to Damon." I looked at her and then turned to leave but she was in front of me in a second holding me up by my neck. I struggled to get out of her hold. "Tell him that if he doesn't give me the device, I will come after you and rip your throat out." I was then thrown to the ground. I gasped out for air. I looked up to she was gone. I rubbed my neck to try and get rid of the burning.