Chapter 47 The Rager

I was in Tyler's living room, waiting for him and his mom to get home

I was in Tyler's living room, waiting for him and his mom to get home. The hybrids around the room are getting really annoying as they stared at me. I rolled my eyes as the door opened, and he walked Tyler and his mother. "Who the hell are you too?" Tyler demanded as he looked at them.

"Tyler, it's ok." His mom reassured him. "They're here for your protection."

"More deputies?" He groaned.

"Not exactly," Klaus said as he stepped into the room as I stood up from my seat.

Tyler took a deep breath as he glared at him. "They're hybrids."

"I was having a very wonderful moment with my girl when she got a call. I had hoped to leave Mystic Falls for good, but when she asks, I do." Klaus said as he glanced over to me as I quietly stepped into the room.

"Nice to know you care," Tyler said sarcastically.

"About you, I don't. I should have killed you for the little stunt you and your friends pulled; stopping my heart, leaving me in a coffin to rot."

"Just remember, Dawn, helped with that too," Tyler stated. "But you used my body as an escape hatch, then kissed my girlfriend, so maybe we're even."

"I didn't kiss her. She attacked me even after finding out it wasn't you." Klaus said as he leaned in.

"Are you too gonna fight or make out?" I asked from where I stood. Both of their heads snapped at me as they cleaned up. "I am totally okay with both because at least it won't get boring around here." I smiled as an intense growl came from Klaus. Tyler just looked annoyed.

"Dawn, I am not into men," Tyler said as I stepped closer to them.

"Hmm, really? I never noticed it." I teased as he rolled his eyes.

Klaus smiled down at my teasing. "Consider them your new bodyguards." He said as he pointed at the others. He then stepped back into the room he just came out of. Tyler then turned to me as his mom went up to his room to rest.

"So, want to drink or play games?" I asked as he swung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into the study. 

*************************

I walked into the office to see a girl looking at one of the pictures on the desk. She turned to me and placed the frame back on the desk. "Who are you?" I asked as I pointed at her.

"A friend of Tyler. And judging by your outfit, you must be Dawn." She said as she stepped closer. "I'm Hayley."

"Nice to meet you. How do you know Tyler?" I asked as she picked up one of the glasses on the table.

"I helped him break his sire bond." She stated. She took a sip of the glass.

"Oh, so you're the one I have to thank for helping that idiot," I said as I turned to pick up the liquor bottle. I turned back and poured some into her glass. "All thou I guess it wasn't hard to fall for him as well, right?"