Chapter 3 Late Night Bites

Before going on, I don't own anything from the vampire diaries series. All rights go to the creator. I only own Dawn Gilbert and her storyline. Oh, and none of the pictures are mine.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am not saying you stay away from him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I am not saying you stay away from him. I am just saying to be careful." Bonnie said as we got out of her car.

"You are the one that said go for it," Elena said as she pointed at Bonnie.

"And I am saying take it slow." I looked at Bonnie like she had two heads.

"What is with the about-face?" I asked her as we walked to school.

"What 'about' face?" She looked like she had no idea what we were talking about.

"Come on, Bonnie. We know you." We both stopped her before she walked away.

"Okay, look. I accidentally touched Stefan and I got a weird feeling." I raised my eyebrow at her. She started to walk away again and I stopped her by grabbing her arm. "It was bad bad."

"Is this about the whole witch thing?" Elena asked her.

"You know what, it is a friend thing. I am just concerned." She said as Elena leaned in and hugged her.

"And I love you for that. But I am good. I am better than good." I smiled at the two before Stefan walked up to us.

"Hey, Elena." He looked at her with happiness in his eyes. "Hey, Bonnie, Dawn." I smiled back as Bonnie said something about needing to call Caroline and hurried off.

"She doesn't like me very much." I placed my hand on his shoulder and patted it.

"No, that is not it. I will see you too later." I said as I walked over to Tyler who was standing next to Matt while he threw the football around. I place my arm on his shoulder as he was teasing Matt about Elena and Stefan.

"And look they just walked off into the sunset." I rolled my eyes and hit Tyler with my hand.

"Ty, leave it alone. It is her choice."

"Dawn's right. What do you want me to do?" Matt asked as he threw the football back.

"Let her know that she made the wrong choice," Tyler said as he slid the strap of his bag off and caught the football before Matt did.

"Ty, don't," Matt whispered t him. But it was too late, Tyler had already thrown the ball at Stefan's back. But to everyone's surprise, Stefan turned around and caught it. I just looked back at Tyler with a smirk on my face. I stepped back a little when I saw Stefan threw the ball back. It hit Tyler with a lot of force that it was hard for him to catch it. I started to laugh at him as others around us did as well.

"That is what you get," I said as I picked up his bag and handed it to him.

"Shut up, D." I kept on laughing all the way to class. 

Love never dies - Klaus Michaelsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें