Chapter 6 The Haunted

Getting up in the morning is becoming annoying and today is Halloween. I threw the covers off as I got up out of bed. I could hear my phone ring yet again. I picked it up and saw that is was the same number that kept calling me. I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "You know your mouth keeps moving and I don't know why," Jer said to Elena as he went into his room.

"Is he joining the search party?" I asked as I grabbed my toothbrush.

"Yes, but he is skipping school to do that. He really shouldn't." She said as she went back into her room. I shook my head as I brushed my teeth and got dressed.

 I went downstairs and grabbed a quick coffee and went out the door

 I went downstairs and grabbed a quick coffee and went out the door. I felt my phone vibrate and looked to see it was the same number. Now that is annoying. I finally answered it.

"Hello."

"Dawn, how nice to hear from you." I heard an all too familiar voice on the other end.

"Damon. How did you get my number?" I asked as I walked up to school.

"I have my ways." I could hear him smirk.

"Well, what do you want?"

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me today." I laughed at how stupid he sounded.

"Yeah, that is not going to happen. Not after what you did to Caroline."

"Oh, you are still mad about that. Come on, she forgave me. Why can't you?" I scoffed at him.

"You bit her. You used her. You abused her in so many ways that it messed up her head. What makes you think I would ever forgive you for that? Anyone who screws with my friends gets no sympathy from me. So go to hell, Damon." I ended the call and walked into the school building. I saw that Halloween was alive in here and it was not getting old anytime soon. I walked over the Caroline and Bonnie. They seemed to be talking about what they will be.

"Oh come on. Lighten up. It will be fun to dress up as witches. All we need now is the third one."

"Did someone say, witch?" I asked as they both looked at me.

"There we go. This will work. Here is your costume Dawn." Caroline said as she handed me the third witch costume.

"Sounds fun to me."