Capture of Eren and Historia

"Try not to walk in a cluster. We'll stand out." Levi lead the squad through the streets. You looked up above you to see the colorful flags going across the buildings. "Why is the royal family's flag hanging everywhere?" Connie looked up around at the flags.

"Today must be the anniversary of the King's coronation." Sasha said as she looked back at Connie. There was a crowd of civilians gathered in front, as two Military Police stood before them. "We will be handing out rations! King Fritz has heard of Trost's hardships and will donate the family reserves!" The Military Police shouted at the crowd.

You frowned as you watched the civilians begin to line up. Levi began walking again, leading you guys down a side street. You pulled your cloak tight to your body as you tried to keep looking straight ahead. "Watch out! Behind us!" Levi shouted as the sound of wheels hitting on the stone ground.

You quickly dove out of the way as the wagon came barreling through. You watched as Armin and Jean were snatched up and thrown into the cart. "Jean- Uh Eren!" You shouted as you watched the wagon disappear with the new "Eren" and "Historia". "They got snatched away again!" Sasha yelled out as Mikasa began sprinting towards the wagon.

You all followed Mikasa as you kept eyes on the wagon as it approached a large building. As the wagon began to slow down you quickly launched yourself into the air, landing on a rooftop. You all perched on the rooftops, keeping your eyes on Jean and Armin as they were taken into the building.

It didn't take long for more men to enter the building. That was when you guys took action. Mikasa motioned to you and the others as she snuck towards the windows of the building. Once it was clear, she broke through the windows, dropping down into the building.

You ran towards her, drawing your blades and stood in the broken window. "It's all clear!" You could see the men on the floor. Sasha had her arrow pointing at one of the men as Mikasa had her leg pinning another down. You looked around to see Jean sitting tied up in a chair. "First, we tie these guys up then meet up with the captain." Mikasa was tying the guys hands together and you jumped down into the building.

You scurried over to Jean as he rubbed his arms. "Shit those ropes were tight." He whined as he looked up at you. "You look cute, even dressed as Eren." You chuckled and patted his head as he looked at you with a glare. "We have to get going." Mikasa walked by as she moved back up through the broken window.

You saluted to Jean before launching through the window and landing next to Sasha and Connie. "Gunshots!" Sasha looked at you and Connie with wide eyes. "Huh?" You looked around, but you couldn't see anyone that seemed to be a threat. "In the distance. It's coming from there!" Sasha turned around and pointed to your right.

You squinted your eyes to try and see if there was anyone on the rooftops. "The Captain's message to us was; From now on, we'll be fighting humans, too, and not just titans." Everyone looked at Mikasa as she ran in the direction of the sound. "What?" You muttered under your breath as you pushed off the roof and followed her.

The others followed behind you as you guys zipped through the streets. You kept your eyes peeled for any sign of Captain Levi or where the sound of gunshots was coming from. "Captain Levi!" You shouted when you spotted him flying through he streets.

There was another person in front of him, but they didn't have blades. They had guns. Levi quickly striked them with his blades, sending blood splattering onto the buildings and the body plummeting to the ground. You felt terrified as you looked at the body laying on the ground.

"Chase the wagon!" Levi looked up at you and the others. Mikasa nodded and lowered herself to get closer to the wagon.

You followed right above them as Levi joined up with you guys. "If you have any chance at killing them, take it! They have three of ours." Levi dropped down towards the wagon and the others followed. "Jean! Armin! Cover the wagon!" Levi turned and shouted to them.

You watched from above as Armin crashed down into the wagon, Jean following right after him. The person in the front was sent flying onto their back. Your eyes moved away from them and you focused back on yourself. As you flew through the air, you heard the sound of a gun going off.

Jean. Your eyes widened as you looked back at the wagon. You were flushed with an immediate sense of relief when you spotted the dirty blonde hair. Armin had his hand raised, the gun pointing where the enemy once stood. "Watch out!" Levi shouted as the wagon got closer to the gate.

You swooped down, grabbing onto Jean's waist and rolled onto the ground. "Shit!" You groaned in pain as you held onto your side. "Thanks." Jean patted your back as he slowly got up. He grabbed onto your arm, hoisting you up as you two looked back at the wagon as it rode off. "They have Eren and Historia..."