Invaders

"We've got to help the kid." You put your arms under Falco's body and gently picked him up. Connie and Hange leaded you over to a swinging door that led to the kitchen area. You walked through, placing the boy in the large sink. Connie and Hange immediately began getting the wine off of the boy as you stood watching.

"Uh!" You heard Onyankopon gasps and Hange ran out of the kitchen. You followed them to see Floch, pointing a gun right at Onyankopon's chest. You looked around to see the other Jaegerists around Jean and Niccolo. "Commander Hange." Floch said as he turned to look at you guys. "Floch!"

You all stood frozen as the Jaegerists lifted their guns, pointing them straight at you. "I imagine you know where Zeke's at. We'll have you take us there." Floch lowered his gun and turned around to face Hange. "We have no intention of fighti9ng you." Hange held out their arms.

"We won't negotiate with the military."

Hange lowered their hands and frowned, their eyes filled with anger. You reached out your hand slightly, and held onto Jean's sleeve. You looked around as the Jaegerists continued to focus their aim on you. "And why is that?" Hange gritted their teeth.

"It's Eren's decision. I'm sure Pyxis is creating a plan to take the Founder from Eren." Floch had a cold expression on his face as he looked at Hange. "You're imagining things. Or is that what your comrades in the Garrison said?" Hange calmed down a little bit.

"Does it look like I'll answer you? I suggest you get moving before I prove to you that I'm not." Floch loaded his gun and pointed it at Hange. "Hange... How did they know we were here?" You muttered as you stood behind them. You looked around at the Jaegerists and rested your eyes on the one guy that didn't have a uniform on.

He was standing behind two people and didn't hold a gun. "Geiz. Did Yelena put you up to this?" Niccolo asked from behind you and the man looked over to him. "I knew this day would come. You're too obsessed with Eldians."

"Floch! We don't have time to fight! Wine with Zeke's spinal fluid was spread through the military! Zeke fooled us!" Hange shouted and Floch smiled, almost laughing. "So what? It'll make the idiot MPs into bigger idiots. Can we go?" Floch said as he walked to the door.

Your hands were pulled away from Jean as a Jaegerist placed them behind your back. "They knew about the wine?" Your eyes were wide as you looked over at Hange. Floch turned back around with a grimacing smile and his finger pressed to his closed lips.

"Use your inside voice please." He said as he continued walking out of the room. The man holding onto your hands shoved you forward, making you trip and almost falling to the ground. "Hey! Don't treat-" Jean yelled out at the man, but quickly stopped when the soldier behind him pressed the gun to the back of his head.

"It's ok, Jean." You gave him a reassuring smile as the soldier walked you out of the room along with everyone else. They led you back down the stairs and towards the cellar door that sat in the hallway. They opened the door and guided you down the cellar stairs towards the metal doors .

They opened them up, throwing you and the others in there. You fell to the ground, scraping your knees across the cold cement. "Y/N!" Jean ran over and wrapped his arms around you. He lifted you upon your feet and pressed his lips to yours. It was a small and quick kiss, and you stepped back to look at him.

"Look! It's Mikasa and Armin!" You noticed the two coming down the stairs from behind Jean. Everyone turned as they were thrown into the cellar with the group. You leaned against the wall and watched as Armin and Mikasa sat quietly. "All we can do here is sit while it all plays out?" Connie's back was against the metal bars.

"Care for tea?" A military police held out the cup to you and you nodded. "Thank you." You took the cup of hot tea and brought it to your lips. You took a slow sip as the guy walked around and handed everyone tea. "Armin? Could you bust out of here as a titan?" Connie looked to the gloomy boy.