Rod Reiss

You waited patiently with the gun in your hand. You could make out the silhouette of the wagon as it approached the building. "Be ready." Levi whispered to you as you aimed your gun at the wagon. It slowly came to a stop and a man peaked his head out. As soon as he did, Jean butted him with the end of the his gun, sending him tumbling back into the wagon.

You quickly leapt up into the wagon, aiming your gun at the man laying on the floor, while Mikasa got in and aimed her gun at the man sitting down. "Sorry about that pals." Reeves spoke from the front of the front of the wagon as he looked back.

Levi nodded as Jean and Connie grabbed onto the two men, pulling them out of the wagon. You let out a sigh as you swung the gun to your back and followed them into the house. You followed Mikasa, Sasha and Armin into a room with a large table. The two men were led down into the basement.

You sat down at the table, keeping your hands on your knees. Connie and Jean soon returned, but Captain Levi remained down in the basement. Jean sat down next to you, looking weary. It didn't take long before the screams started. You gripped your pants as you sat through the screams.

You looked to Jean to see him slightly covering his ears. "The screams get louder when it's the Captain doing it." Armin said as he looked down at the floor. "The enemies that we're fighting... We're not killing them because they're trying to eat us. It's because of the group they belong to."

Everyone listened to Armin as he spoke quietly. "All of us aren't good people anymore..." You muttered to yourself and Jean slowly uncovered his ears. The screams had stopped and the room felt silent. "Do you think they talked?" You looked up at Armin, who slowly lifted his head.

"I hope so or that torturing was for nothing."

You all sat around as Hange and Moblit stood before you. Hange was talking about what Eren overheard when Bertholdt and Ymir were speaking when they were captured. It felt like your head was spinning as they spoke.

"In other words, if a titan eats someone with that power, they revert back into a human. Eren is just a vessel who is bound to be replaced. Mikasa clenched her fists as she stormed towards the door. Captain Levi quickly grabbed her and muttered something to her.

"We head for the lands of this Rod Reiss." Captain Levi let go of Mikasa and turned towards the group. You slowly stood up, followed by everyone else. You all shuffled out the door, Mikasa leading the way. As you all walked out of the building, Jean leaned into your ear and held onto your waist.

"Did you read the letter yet?" He whispered quietly as everyone shuffled into the wagon. You shook your head and Jean frowned. "You never know when you're going to die, so you better read it soon."