My Love

Smut warning

You ran your fingers through Jean's hair, which had seem to get longer each day. It was soft and silky, sliding right through your hands. "I swear if I hear one more thing about Niccolo." Jean sighed as he leaned his head back as he sat in-between your knees.

"Jean, let her be happy." You giggled as you hit him gently upside the head. "What? You talk about me as much as she talks about that dude?" Jean turned back to look at you with a smirk on his face. "I talk about you a lot more." You leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Are you guys even listening?!" Sasha threw her arms up as she laid on the bed across from you. "Sorry." You giggled as Sasha sprung up. "I have to see Niccolo anyways. He said he had more food me to try!" Sasha jumped out of bed, her cheeks turning bright red.

She wore a dress a white long sleeve shirt paired with a dark orange skirt. "Well, have fun!" You waved as Sasha rushed out of the room. "Finally, I can have some alone time with you." Jean pushed himself up off the floor and hovered over you. His long hair hung down, almost hitting your face.

He held himself up by placing his hands on the bed, gripping the blanket you were sitting on. Jean's eyes looked all over your face, as though he was trying to memorize every feature of you.

"Y/N. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He whispered as he pressed his soft lips to your cheek. His lips traveled down to your neck. He covered your neck in his sweet kisses as his hands moved up towards your waist. "Jean..." Your softly spoke his name as he leaned you back into the bed.

"I love the way my name sounds from your lips." Jean looked up at you, pressing his lips right underneath your chin. "What if someone walks in?" You asked nervously as you turned to the door. Jean brought his hand up, pushing your face to look back at him. "Then they'll have a show." He winked, moving his hands down to your shirt.

He pressed his palms gently into your chest before moving them down further to the end of your shirt. He slowly moved your shirt up your torso, slipping it over your head and throwing it to the ground. He lifted himself up, admiring your bare torso. Your cheeks began to heat up as you watched him look at you.

He moved back down, leaving soft kissed on your bare chest, using his hands to grip your hips, pressing you down into the bed. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He said as he moved back up to your face, rubbing his hips against yours as he moved his lips with yours.

Your hands ran through his hair as he became slightly more aggressive, picking up the pace of his kissing and moving his hips with yours. He pulled his lips from yours and sat up, quickly unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it to the side. His hands moved down to his pants, unbuttoning them and pulling them down to his ankles.

You tried to stay focused on his face, but your eyes couldn't help but wander down to below his waist. Jean let out a small chuckle as he came back down on you, slipping his hands into your pants and pulling them off of you. He ran his hands up your thighs as he lowered himself onto you.

Once again, you found his lips on yours. You could feel his tongue lightly touch your lips and you opened your mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to enter your mouth. Your tongues danced with one another, the kiss becoming wetter and sloppier. Jean quickly pulled away from your lips, breathing heavily as he moved down further.

He placed his face in-between your legs, turning to kiss up and down your thigh. You smiled as you felt a tingling sensation in your lower back as he continued to kiss close to your underwear. Jean's fingers trailed up to the top of your underwear, gently pulling them down.

You were now completely exposed in front of him. You felt vulnerable, but at the same time comfortable. Jean stood up, moving his hands from your thighs to his boxers. He pulled them down, revealing his erect dick. "Don't be afraid to speak up." Jean moved back up on the bed, positioning himself in front of your open legs.

"Please Jean, I want you." You whined as he moved down, pressing his lips to your collar bone. "Anything for you my love." He sucked on your collar bone and pulled back to move down to your lower half. He leaned forward, sliding his hand down your arm and pushing your arm up to be above your head.

He intertwined his fingers with yours as his other hand was placed on your hip. He slowly inserted himself into you. You let out a small gasp as you felt him slowly push inside of you. It was uncomfortable at first, he definitely felt too big for you, but as he slowly moved himself in and out of you, you got used to it.

You let out small breathy moans as he continued thrusting, his hips hitting your thighs. He quickened his pace, not giving you enough time to adjusted.

"Jean-" You moaned his name as you felt your pleasure began to build. There was a sensation down below that was indescribable. Jean gripped your hand hard as he pumped in and out of you faster. "Cum for me, my love." Jean was breathing hard as he leaned over, pressing his lips to your neck as he spoke.

In that instant, you released your fluids, covering his dick. Jean let out a whimper as his dick pumped out his cum. You let out a dep breath as you felt yourself being filled up. "Fuck." Jean chuckled as he kissed your jaw, and then your lips. He slowly pulled himself off of you, pushing his hair back as he looked down at you.

"You don't know how fucking long I've been waiting for this." Jean smiled as he grabbed onto your clothes and tossed them onto the bed. You couldn't take your eyes off of his toned body. He abs were clearly visible and his veins were popping out of his skin as he buttoned his shirt.

"I could do that anytime." You sat up in the bed, grabbing onto your shirt and pulling it over you. "Good to know." Jean crawled back into the bed, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling your closer. He rested his head on your bare chest and looked up into your eyes.

As you stroked his soft hair, his eyes glistened, as if he was looking at the most beautiful thing in the world. "Y/N. I love you so much and I mean it." You felt yourself tense up upon hearing those words. "I love you too, horse face.