Zeke and Eren

You stayed crouched on the rooftop as you watch the Beast Titan begin to fall from the wall. "They shot Zeke." You looked to the others as the body hit the ground. You could see Eren walking towards Zeke, but the Jaw Titan was right behind him, crunching down on his ankle.

Eren turned around, bringing up his fist, sending it crashing down onto the Jaw Titan's head. He continued to repeatedly smashed his head into the brick ground. As he lifted his arm to land the final attack, a bullet shot through the sky, sending the lower half of Eren's arm flying off.

You sat there in shock, looking over at the cart titan that stood at the other side of the wall. "We have to take care of Pieck first!" Armin shouted from right next to you. "Armin! Y/N!" Mikasa soared your way, and before you could react, she pushed both you and Armin down the roof.

The bullets wiped past your head as Connie landed next to you. "They're in the buildings!" Connie pointed to the Marley soldiers that were taking cover in the buildings right by you. "We gotta fall back!" You looked at Jean, shouting from an adjacent building.

You jumped off the roof, following him through through the town. As you flew past the buildings, you spotted Commander Pyxis leading the group of men on horseback. In front of you, Jean landed on a building, along with the others. "We can't fight them head on." You said as you landed and Armin nodded his head.

"We have to sneak behind them." Armin looked at Commander Pyxis' men as they shot the Marley soldiers on the rooftops. You once again were on the move, weaving your way through the buildings and the bullets. "Y/N!" You were too busy focusing on the group of soldiers in front of you, that you failed to notice the one sniper in the distance.

You felt the piercing pain as a bullet lodged in your arm, sending you flying down towards the rooftops. You smacked your head into the hard surface and tumbled down, but stopping yourself just before you fell off the roof. "Y/N! Are you okay?!" You heard Jean's voice as he landed on the roof and slid down towards you.

"Fuck. Yeah." You let out a heavy breath as you held on tightly to your bleeding arm. "Hold on. Just keep pressure." Jean looked at your wound as he pulled out the end of his shirt form his pants. He held the shirt in his hands, struggling to rip the fabric, but it soon tore.

He pulled you close to him as he quickly tied the white fabric around your arm tightly. "You have to look everywhere, okay? Please. I can't lose you." Jean grabbed onto your face, his hands almost squeezing the life out of you. "You're not gonna lose me horseface." You smile and leaned in, placing a kiss on his lips.

Just before you pulled away from him, you heard the scream. You looked into Jean's eyes to see complete horror. You trembled as you turned back to see the Beast Titan, screaming and bright lights flashing everywhere around the town.

You began to see the heads of titans pop up. You stood up on the roof, looking around at the titans who were once your comrades. You turned back around to see Jean standing behind you, slighting covering his ears as he looked around the dozens of titans.

"Jean! We have to take care of the other soldiers!" You patted his shoulder and he quickly snapped out of it. You jumped off the roof with Jean by your side, making your way towards the other soldiers. You brought your arm back, sending the thunder spears towards the building a group of them were housed in.

It was complete chaos, between the Marley soldiers and the titans that were roaming the town. "Eren!" You heard Jean shout beside you and you turned to see him looking him, you caught a glimpse of Eren running towards the skeletal structure of the Beast Titan.

In just a split second, you heard a loud gun shot, and you watched as Eren's head was torn from his neck. Your eyes widened as you watched Eren's head spin through the air, flying towards Zeke and landing in his hands.