The Devils of Paradis

"Everyone, get ready to drop!" Hange shouted as people began opening the doors on the side of the aircraft. You grabbed onto the handle and slid the door open. There as a rush of air that nearly pushed you back. "Holy shit..." You muttered as you looked over the city.

The night sky was lit by the flames in the city. You let out a deep breath and looked back at your squad. Jean moved next to you to look out at Liberio. "Go, go, go!" Hange yelled and you dropped down immediately. The others dropped down right behind you as you grappled onto he buildings.

You kept your body straight as you sliced through the air. Your comrades were beside you as you advanced towards the wreckage. You could see a titan in front of Eren's titan. It had a lean physique and was white. "What the hell, is that the War hammer?" you asked yourself as you moved with the other towards it.

Mikasa flew over your head and headed towards the War Hammer titan. You got ready to go up over the buildings. You pulled back your arm as you drove the thunder spears into the War Hammer Titan. Multiple explosions went off and the titan kneeled to the ground.

"Over there!" You heard Sasha shout and you turned your attention to the soldiers shooting out of the buildings. You quickly moved towards the building and stretched out your right hand. You pulled the trigger of your gun, several times and shot the men standing in the windows.

You watched as their bodies dropped down and you swung on top of the roof. You watched as Sasha and Connie moved past you and headed down the street. Other scouts were on the rooftop and you spotted Jean, kneeling down on the roof.

"There you are." Jean said as he looked over to you. "What the hell are Floch and the others doing? They're going to kill civilians." You looked over at the building across the street where shots were being fired and exploding in the distance. "I have no fucking clue."

You heard the sound of the ODM gear and looked to your right. Sasha and Connie dropped down onto the roof and made their way towards you guys. "Jean, we stalled the reinforcements." Connie said and Jean nodded his head. "The lights are installed as all." Sasha kneeled down next to you as you guys watched the fight between Mikasa and the War Hammer Titan.

"As long as things go well over there, we'll be alright." You said as you watched Mikasa fly around. "What's to come when this battle is over?" Jean asked as his eyebrows furrowed. "We have to survive in order to know." you pated Jean's shoulder and stood up from the roof.

You watched as Eren's titan stood reappeared behind the War Hammer Titan. He smashed down near it's feet and ripped up a crystallized woman. He tore the long cord-like thing attached to the crystal and the War Hammer Titan collapsed onto the ground.

Eren brought the Crystal to his mouth and opened his jaws. "Eren!" You couldn't help but shout out as the Jaw Titan launched towards him, grabbing onto his shoulders. He dug his teeth into Eren. You all sat there in shock as a figure moved down near the Jaw Titan's nape.

Levi cut through the side of it's jaw, forcing him to release his grip on Eren. Eren moved back, slamming the Jaw Titan into the building behind him. The jaw titan scurried up the building, but an explosion went off, sending him falling down. "Let's go!" You shouted and let from the building.

You held your arms out, grappling towards the Jaw Titan. The Titan stood there, staring at the scouts coming towards him. You all began to close in on the Jaw Titan.

You were face to face with the titan, when a rapid fire of shots went off. "Y/N!" You heard Jean call out your name as you quickly pulled off to the side. You twisted around as you tried to dodge the shots. You looked behind you to see the cart titan perched on top of a building, shooting at the scouts.

You changed your course of direction and headed towards the Cart Titan. You flipped around in the air as you tried your best to dodge the bullets. you spotted Jean crashing through a window and you pulled around to get behind the titan.

The shots from the Cart Titan ceased and you were able to look back as Eren stood off against the Beast Titan, which hard appeared. You swopped down towards the rubble and joined the group that had formed. Captain Levi stood a the front, his eyes fixed on the Beast Titan. Don't die on me. Survive!" Levi pulled out his blades and headed off towards the Beast Titan.

"Come on!" Connie looked behind him at you, Jean and Sasha. You nodded your head as you guys took off through the streets near the Beast Titan. As you flew through the streets, dozens if rocks came flying after you guys. You quickly picked up your speed to avoid the rocks as they crashed into the building beside you.

"That jerk!" A Scout rushed past you and Jean, another one right behind him. "Wait!" You called out as the two Scouts swung behind the Beast Titan. It was too late as the bullets from the Cart Titan shot them out of the sky. "Focus on the Cart Titan!" Jean called to you as he pulled back and you followed his lead.

You moved around the building and out of sight of the titan. The sound of the guns had stopped for a moment and you and Jean separated. You moved towards the back of the cart titan as he moved up from the building.

You launched yourself in the air as Jean slid on the roof of the building. He drove a thunder spear into the Titan's eyes, giving you an opening to send a thunder spear towards the armor. There were several scouts behind you, sending off thunder spears as well.

There were large explosions and you quickly pulled away, avoiding the hot flames. The Cart Titan crawled out of the flames and leapt from the building down onto the streets. "Hurry! Finish it off!" You yelled to Jean as he appeared beside you. He pulled back his arm to release a thunder spear, but froze. You looked closer to see kids standing near the body of the titan. "Shit."

"Don't shoot! Please stop!" The kid yelled as Jean hesitated, before he the thunder spear towards the titan. You moved away as you watched the spear fail to hit the titan. You looked over at Jean as you met him once again. "Look out!" Jean shouted as everyone began to gather, and the soldiers down below started to fire shots up at your squad.

You all retreated to the roof. You smashed down onto the roof besides Jean and Connie. "Jean, it's here." Connie looked up at the sky as the aircraft came over the city. "Yeah. Right on time."