Reiner

You got distracted by the Armored Titan, as he stood up from the ground and ran towards the wall. "Troops! Avoid clashing with the Armored Titan! Stay away from him!" Erwin shouted as you all looked down at him. "Roger!" You shouted with everyone else.

The Armored Titan dug his hands and feet into the wall, scaling the side of it. You looked back behind you to see a titan next to the Beast one. It was on all fours, and had barrels on it's back. Jean and Sasha turned that way, looking on with you. As you stayed focused on the Cart Titan, the Beast Titan brought up it's arm and let out a roar, before bringing it's arm back down to connect with the Earth.

At that moment, the titans that once stood by it's side began running towards the wall. "Fucking hell." Your knuckles were turning white as you clinched your blades in your fists. "They're moving!" Hange shouted out as they looked down as the titans approached.

"The Armored Titan is getting close!" You shouted as you heard it makes it's way up the wall. You looked over at Commander Erwin to see him staring out at the area. "Dirk Squad and Marlene Squad! Protect the horses at the gate with Klaus Squad! Levi Squad and Hange Squad! Take down the Armored Titan!" Erwin flashed his sword towards you and the others.

"Employ the thunder spears at your own discretion!" You looked towards Hange's squad, who had the large metal spears strapped to their backs. "This moment! This is battle! The survival of humanity depends on it! For humanity... Give your hearts!" Erwin's voice echoed through the open air as he shouted.

"Yes, sir!" You all shouted as you leapt off the wall. You flew alongside your comrades and landed on a rooftop, turning to see the Armored Titan perched on the wall. As you waited on the rooftop, their was a flash of light from behind you, Eren.

You turned to see his titan appear, staring straight at the Armored Titan. "Y/N!" Jean dropped down on the roofs and ran towards you. "Stay with me, okay?" He looked to you, and you could see the sense of worry on his face. You nodded your head as you watched Eren begin to run away from the Armored Titan and towards the other side of the wall.

You moved back as Reiner comeback down into the district, changing his target to Eren. You watched as they began to fight. Eren's fist connected with Reiner's jaw, sending him flying backwards. You looked to see Jean, with a thunder spear in each of his hands.

"We need an opening to strike him." You muttered as you watched Reiner and Eren continued to fight. Eren pounding on Reiner as he was thrown back into the houses. As Eren swung his leg back to kick, Reiner grabbed it, bringing him up into the ai and throwing him down. Reiner maintained a hold on Eren's ankle, repeatedly smashing his head into the ground.

"Let's move." Jean nudged you as Hange and Mikasa flew over your heads. You and Jean leapt off the roofs, making your way towards the two fighting titans. Once everyone had caught up, you all advanced towards Reiner and Eren. Eren was thrown to the ground and Reiner was only a little ways away from him.

"Go now!" Hange shouted as you all zoomed through the streets. Hange and Mikasa went first, driving their spears into his eyes. There was a loud roar as the spears went off. "It worked!" You shouted as Reiner's eyes steamed. It was your time to move. You, Jean, Connie and the others made your way towards Reiner as he covered his eyes.

You brought back your arm and sent the spear flying towards Reiner's nape. It drove into the armor and you quickly pulled back the string. You moved back as the spears exploded. You raced down the street with the others as you looked back at Reiner. "His nape is peeling off!" You smiled as you watched the armor crackle, leaving him exposed.

You crashed down onto a roof with Sasha, keeping your eyes on the titan. "Keep attacking him with the spears until you finish him off!" Hange came flying down onto the roof with you. Your eyes widened as you could feel your stomach begin to toss and turn. Reiner. Who was once your friend.

"You guys! I thought you were ready if it ever came to this!" Jean shouted as you all looked at Reiner. "Let's do it!" You grunted and leapt off the building towards Reiner. You threw another thunder spear, driving it straight into the nape. The thunder spears went off, sending chunks of Reiner's muscle flying into the air.

You could feel the taste of blood in your mouth as you watched the smoke come from Reiner's titan as it fell down onto the ground. Had you just killed your comrade?