Eldian Empire

You stood against the wall, right beside Mikasa. Your eyebrows were furrowed as you looked past Floch to see Jean standing behind him. He looked confident, but you could tell there were gears still turning in the back of his head. His eyes wavered for a second, looking at you standing away from the crowd, but returned to staring down at the Jaegerists.

"Say, Mikasa. Will you join the Jaegerists and rule as one of them?" You heard a man ask beside you. "It looks like Jean already made his decision.

You clenched your fists beside you at the mention of his name. "Give you hearts! Give your hearts!" The room began to chant as you and Mikasa remained silent. You and Mikasa turned, removing yourselves from the building as the men continued to shout.

"What the fuck is he thinking." you muttered to yourself as you and Mikasa leaned against the outside of the building. "I'm going to go find Armin and Connie, get Jean back." Mikasa said as she walked away from the wall and threw the rubble of the building.

"Comrades of the Empire, thank you for gathering!" Floch shouted as he stood before a kneeling Yelena and Onyankopon. You watched from the outside of the circle, keeping your eyes glued on Jean. "We will now execute two volunteers who opposed the Eldian Empire! We shall carry on Eren's will to dominate the world by declaring our reign over Paradis island!"

Floch was met with a bunch of cheers and shouts from the crowd. You watched as Jean loaded his gun, aiming it at the volunteers. "This is Yelena. The real reason she rebelled from Marley and supported the Eldian Empire was so Zeke could obtain the founding titan's powers and carry out Zeke's euthanization plan!"

You heard the men around you muttering as they listened to Floch. "Eren managed to beat Zeke and halt the plan, but this criminal served as Zeke's loyal pawn!" Floch kept his gun pointed at her head. "Send her to hell!" Everyone shouted at her and Floch.

You began to inch closer, trying to catch Jean's attention. You could see his eyes move, following your movement. "You have any last words?" Floch asked as he started down at Yelena. "Aren't you gonna shoot?" She asked and was met with shouts from the crowd.

"Shoot her! Shoot her! Shoor her!" The crowd chanted as you placed your hand on your holstered gun. "Not yet! This criminal is Onyankopon. He aided Eldia without knowing of the euthanization plan, however, he said he'd rather die than live under the Eldian empire. It's not too late to change your mind-"

Onyankopon began laughing and Floch shut up. "I aided Eldia to save my homeland from Marley! What did that get me? My homeland will be crushed and my family massacred?! And the only ones left will be you xenophobic shits? Sucking up to you guys for life isn't worth it! Even you should know how insane indiscriminate killing is!" Onyankopon spoke to the crowd and you held your gun tightly.

"Don't just stand there! Say something, Jean!" Onyankopon looked back at Jean as he held up the gun to his head. "Jean!" You screamed out as he pulled the trigger, sending several shots right near Onyankopon's head, not a single one of them hitting him. "Huh? Hey!" Floch lowered his gun to look at Jean. "Whoops. I missed." Jean muttered and out of nowhere, there was a large rumbling sound.

You froze as the cart titan popped out of nowhere, tearing through the crowd. "Floch!" Jean shouted, pushing Floch away as you ran towards him. The cart titan took Jean in her jaws, along with Yelena and Onyankopon. As they soared overhead, Jean reached out, grabbing onto your arm as the cart titan leapt over the rubble.

You were grabbed into the jaws of the titan, riding in the mouth with Jean, Yelena and Onyankopon. You held your noise as you were shaken around in the titan's mouth.

It seemed like you were in the mouth of the cart titan only for a little bit before it came to a halt. You stopped getting thrown around in the mouth. The jaws opened, allowing light from the outside to come in as the jaw titan spit you guys out.

You crashed down into a body of water, right beside Jean. He bent over, throwing up in the river and you and Onyankopon sat beside him. You patted his back as he spewed into the river, "I ain't ever going in a titan's mouth again!" Jean shouted as he stared down at the water.

You giggled a little bit as you rubbed his back as if he was some big baby. You looked around to see Hange conversing with the cart titan. "Don't you brush your teeth?" You heard Hange ask the cart titan.

"When did you partner with Marley?" Onyankopon asked Jean as he rose up from the water. Jean was soaking wet, his hair dripping as it laid messily over his face. You were soaked as well, your white button shirt practically becoming see through now. You held your hands over your breasts to hide yourself as Jean and Onyankopon talked.

"Last night." Jean said as he looked at you, his face turning red when he realized why your hands were crossed over your chest. "Why? If you stayed a Jaegerist, you'd have everything you wanted." Onyankopon looked to Jean as he sat up in the late. "I wish I could've plugged up my ears and stayed copped up in that room. But then, those ashy bones would never forgive me." Jean frowned as he stared down at the shallow water.

"Jean, I don't quite follow, but thank you." Onyankopon smiled at him as Jean splashed up water. "Just wash up already. You too, Y/N." Jean splashed water on you and pushed back your hair from your face. He placed a kiss on your lips as you washed yourself from the saliva.

"Marco... He would be proud, Jean."