Sneak Attack

"I've been saying Eren's dangerous since we were Cadets." Jean was the first one to break the silence. You looked over to see his tensed up face. "That he's a shithead who would lead us into hell. Still, I always envied that asshole for being so cool."

Both Jean and Connie stared at the ground in front of them as you stayed close to Jean. "It pisses me off to say it, but I don't want him to die just yet." You nudged Jean and gave him a grin, which he just rolled his eyes to.

"If he dies like this, I can't slug him in the face." Connie lifted his head up and Onyankopon's eys lit up. "Let's go." He nodded his head and you all raced up the stairs, along with Niccolo and Sasha's family.

You ran right behind Jean, as he reached behind him, feeling for your arm. He tightened his fingers around your wrist and pulled you along as he ran. "Stay close to me. Got it, Y/N?" You nodded your head and looked up the stairs towards the light.

You could see the outline of a figure standing at the top, and as you got closer you realized it was a scout. "Stop there!" He shouted as he pointed his shotgun at the group of you. Jean slowly let go of your hand and headed up towards the man.

"Jean-"

"This area is run by Jaegerists-" The guy was cut off as Jean swiftly grabbed him by the collar and held him up, just an inch above the ground. "Tell me, Cadet. You gonna risk your life to stop us from helping your Lord Jaeger?"

Jean's stern voice made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. He is definitely scary when he is serious. "No." The guy said and Jean dropped him to the ground. "Open all the cells!" You shouted as you peaked around the corner of the staircase to see a couple of Jaegerists standing around.

You watched as everyone stepped out of the cells, obviously confused by what was happening. Most of them were Military Police and Garrison members. You looked at the black cloth tied around their arms, including Commander Pyxis.

You could see Jean and Armin talking to him a little ways away. You followed the movement of the crowd, as they walked out of the cells and towards the staircase. You once again trotted up the staircase towards the large open room.

Everyone filed in, instinctively getting into lines, standing in front of Commander Pyxis as he looked down from the balcony. "Listen up! We only have a limited amount of ODM gear. Give priority to those without the arm band. All those who chugged the enemy's wine, follow me! It's our job to fend off the invaders!"

Jean waved to you from the crowd, signaling you towards a hallway, as all the others with black armbands started exiting the building. You moved off with Jean, Connie and Armin towards the small rooms that were filled with the ODM gear.

You looked around at the various crates, prying them open and digging through them to find some gear. You pulled out the black leather straps, armor and ODM gear. "Here." You heard a breathy voice come from behind you as a hand reached forward, grabbing the straps from you.

"I can do it myself you know." You rolled your eyes as Jean snaked his hands around your chest, securing the straps just above your breasts. "I know, but it's been a while since I've touched you like this." He leaned in close to your ear as he brought the straps over your shoulders, adjusting the pads.

A tingle went down your spine as he hands smoothed out the straps and he began putting the ODM gear on. He secured the main unit to your lower back, placing his hands on your ass and giving it a quick squeeze. You blushed a little, looking up to see Armin and Connie distracted as they played around with their gear.

"Oh come on. I can have some fun before we save that shithead's ass, right?" Jean spun you around and leaned in for a kiss. This one felt longer that usual. His lips engulfed yours, slowly moving deeper and deeper. The hair on his chin scratched yours, but you had gotten fairly used to that.

He pulled away, embracing you in a tight hug as Armin and Connie shuffled towards the door. "Let's go." He pulled away from you, placing one last kiss on your forehead, and you guys were out of the room.

On the way up towards the top of the building, you all grabbed the piles of thunder spears. Jean grabbed a whole bunch and as you reached for a bundle, he walked past, quickly snatching them from you. "Don't worry about carrying those." He said as he walked with the others.

All you could do was smile and head up the stairs with them. You reached the top of the stairs to be met with bright light coming from the sky.

All you could see was the aircrafts from Marley, coming down in a blaze. Right in front of the disaster, was Yelena, standing at the edge of the ledge, holding her hands up as she admired the wreckage.

Your eyes went from Yelena to the figure that was standing a ways away on top of the wall. "The Shinganshina gate was blocked." You heard someone say, but you were too focused on the titan on the wall. You could feel your stomach drop as you saw the silhouette of the Beast Titan.

"Zeke brought down there ships!" Yelena said and everyone turned to her as she remained standing on the ledge. "The moment which shall change history at hand!"

"What the hell. Isn't Zeke supposed to be with Levi?" You muttered under your breath. "There's no way Captain Levi would let him go free!" Jean shouted and approached Yelena. "Hey! What happened to Levi and Hange?!"

"It seems they were beaten by Zeke. He promised to meet Eren at certain place and time." Yelena looked back at you guys as a smirk formed on her face. "There's no way." You were wide eyed at the thought of Levi and Hange being taken down. "We don't have much choice! Only Zeke and Eren can save the world!" Armin stepped in front of you guys and Yelena slowly turned around.

You stepped back, placing your hand on your ODM gear to get ready. Yelena looked down on Armin with the most grimacing face. Her eyes were nearly popping out of their sockets as she frowned down at him.

Within a split second her face changed to a delighted smile, "Please help Zeke and Eren. I believe in you. "

Author's Note: I'm so sorry for inserting this so late, but I have plans to start writing a new fanfic for AOT. I was planning to do a fanfic inspired by Red Dead Redemption, which takes place in the late 1890's. Would y'all be interested in a Jean x Reader or a Levi x Reader?