Start of the Rumbling

You moved with Jean and Connie, focusing on the Cart Titan that was sitting on top of the wall. "We've got to help Armin and Mikasa!" You called out, looking as the two of them cornered the Titan.

You looked over at Jean as the loud shock burst through the air. You looked over to where Zeke had been laying with Eren's head to see the boot of lightning extending up to the sky. Within an instant, everything rumbled, cussing the walls to crumble to pieces, debris falling everywhere.

You could barely see through the smoke from the debris, but one thing popped out to you. The heads of the Titans that were once in the wall. You stopped for a minute, crashing down onto a roof nearby, to stare in awe at the scene.

Your whole body froze as you watched the skeleton-like figure emerge from the smoke, screaming at the top of it's lungs. That scream was unmistakable, it was Eren.

This time it wasn't his normal Titan, instead it looked like a large skeletal structure that was just a rib cage, arching it's back. Jean and Connie joined you on the roof, Jean grabbing onto your arm to keep you close to him.

You looked up as the Titans from inside the walls began to walk by, causing the ground to shake as they all made their way towards Eren.

The large skeletal figure had bones sticking out from his back, slithering away from Paradis. "Is that Eren?!" Jean shouted as you all watched Eren made his way away from you.

"What the hell is he planning?!" Connie yelled as he began to walk over to you and Jean.

"Hear me subjects of Ymir."

You froze as the voice rang in your head. Connie and ajean stared at you as you all realized you'd heard the same thing.

"My name is Eren Jaeger. I'm using the Founding Titan's power to address all Subjects of Ymir."

You heard the voice again, as you found yourself viewing a strange land, only the sky and sand around you. You fell to your knees, trying to get a hold of your thoughts.

"I've undone the hardening of Paradis' walls and the Titans buried within have begun their march ."

Your hands gripped your pants at the knees as you listened to Eren's voice.

"My goal is to protect the people of Paradis Island- the place I was born."

You could see Jean and Connie out the corner of the eye, both on the ground as well. Connie was grasping his head and Jean stared blankly at the sand.

"However, the world wants to exterminate my people, not just the island. They will not stop until every last Subject of Ymir is dead. I refuse to let them."

"The Titans will trample every inch of the world beyond this island until every last life beyond our shores is wiped out."

Your eyes widened as you looked over at Jean. His eyes traveled up to meet yours, but you hadn't a clue what was going through his head. All you could do was sit there and stare at each other, sharing mutual fear.