Epilogue

The evening was cold and there was no light around to lead him to her. But he knew how to find her. He had been doing this for a while and he had never failed her. When he found the wooden house in the forest, he wasted no time. He walked in without hesitation. He wasn't sure if she would recognize his smell, but he needed to take the risk.

His eyes traveled around the small place. The sheets were messy, just like they had left them the night before. The pillows were still laying on the floor. He shouldn't had been so rough. He had been thinking of her since the moment he left this place. But it was for a good cause. He had information to give to her. He knew she needed them like she needed human blood.

Suddenly, something moved in the shadows. He could smell her in the atmosphere. Smell like death. Something pressed against his throat. He grinned widely. She liked playing, especially with sharp objects.

"You are late." She mocked in his ear. Her long platinum hair touched his temples, making him shiver.

"I brought you something." He held up both his hands in surrender. He wasn't afraid of her. He knew she would hurt her only when she'd be thirsty. The dead body that was laying on the couch was reassuring him that she would make the night alive.

"I saw your siblings." He said in a low voice. She drew a thin line on his chocolate skin. The tip of her thumb wiped a red drop that came out of his flesh and approached her finger near her lips.

"How's Devon and Alice? Is my sister still dating that black woman?" She moved the dagger away from his throat and walked over to the couch. "I never liked Ember, or however the hell she's called. She's beautiful, sure. But she doesn't taste well."

The man's eyes widened in surprise. He hadn't heard of it. "You had gotten fed from her? He questioned. "When did that happen?"

The woman looked at him over her shoulder. "Good old times."

There was still blood coming from the sides of the person's neck. She caressed her chin. "Her name was Rachel. Isn't that beautiful name?"

The man who was still standing next to the counter shook his head nervously. He couldn't stand blood when he wasn't thirsty. He was aware of the fact that his life was depending on this, but the taste wasn't the same when he didn't need it. It was saucier.

"So," She titled her head to one side and glanced at him through her cat eyes. "What do you have for me?"

He loudly cleared his throat. "The siblings of the Wayland family found out that their sister is alive. It happened earlier this morning."

"What are they going to do about it?"

"I- I don't know." He had started sweating. He knew she could feel him tensing. She didn't want her to know all of his weakness. She already knew a lot about everyone who could be a threat to her.

Everyone. No exceptions.

"You haven't talked to me about Jayden." She stated, glaring at her long, polished nails. "How's life for him?"

He swallowed hard. That was something he never cared to learn about. She had got him off-guard.

"You know Jayden. He is sleeping around with girls, having fun, training along with the others..."

"So, that means that he still hasn't fall in love."

He pressed his lips together. He didn't know if that a question or something also. She was always so confusing that was difficult for him to follow her.

"No," He said. "He hasn't. I doubt he will."

She grinned, satisfied.

"How's the girl?" She questioned.

She had been waiting for him to learn something new about the daughter of the moon, but he was always telling her that her mother wasn't saying a single thing to her friends from the pack. It had started pissing off. She needed to have something useful in her hands. And at the moment, she didn't have what she wanted. But, she knew she would get to the good part very soon.

"Still nothing." He clarified.

She nodded. She slowly got off the couch and approached him. Her slim body moved towards him, causing him to look up and down at her.

"You know, I believe that you can do more than this. Can't you, wolf?" She raked her hands through his brown hair and pulled them back. He gritted his teeth together as a proud grin formed in her face.

"Do me a favor, okay?" She whispered on his lips. He nodded, keeping his eyes shut. "Bring me something I can use and I'll give you want you desire."

She quickly pulled away and rested her body on top of the bed in the middle of the room. She released a long breath as she unbuttoned her white top, teasing him even more. His eyes were on her as she took it off and rested her elbows on the soft mattress.

A part of her was glad she had chosen him to get her any information she asked. He was her pawn and he knew how to hide it in front of everyone else. But not to her. She knew. She knew who was he and what he was doing behind everyone's back.

She loved it when she was seeing people losing control right in front of her. She was a disaster herself, but it felt even better when she was the one bringing it. And she was about to bring so much trouble in Bloodline.

She had a plan and it was going to work.

She had the fate of the entire world in her bare hands.

THE END