603 : Wake up

After resolving the crisis in Taize City, Wen Qiao decided to leave after dealing with the city lord of Taize City.

"Wen girl."

When she turned around, she was a little surprised when she saw the person coming, "It's you, why are you also in Taize City?"

Those who came were Duan Haoyan and Shui Liyin.

Demonic cultivation raged everywhere in the Central Continent, causing a lot of disasters to various sects. As the Ziyang Sect of Yinxiu, many disciples came out together to deal with demonic cultivation, expelling the demonic obstacles caused by demonic cultivation for the practitioners.

So it's not surprising that the two will come here together.

Duan Haoyan curled his lips and said: "We are here to follow the magic repair. I didn't expect that soon after arriving in Taize City, we found that the magic repair actually besieged Taize City. Speaking of which, the magic repair will attack Taize City because of that strain Magic lotus."

Wen Qiao frowned, "How long has it been? And the magic lotus has been ruined, can they still settle accounts after Autumn?" At this point, she asked uncertainly, "By the way, this time the magic repair that besieged Taize City. Which force does it belong to? It won't be Blood Luomen? I remember that Blood Luomen doesn't have the magic repairs of the Yuanhuang Realm."

Hearing this, Duan Haoyan wanted to roll his eyes.

He didn't even figure out who his opponent was, so he went up to fight. This violent temper was even more violent than their Duan clan members, and it was not wrong to be planted in her hands that year.

"I don't know if it is after the fall of the fall. It is said that Moxiu sent someone to look for it. It is estimated that he wants to get some of the roots of the lotus back."

Hearing that, everyone understood the intention of Demon Cultivation, and it turned out to be trying to cultivate Demon Lotus.

Shui Liyin looked at Wen Qiao and asked, "Why don't you see Young Master Ning?"

"He is in the sect." Wen Qiao replied casually.

Shui Liyin keenly sensed that she was not in a good mood, and immediately swallowed what she wanted to say, said goodbye to Wen Qiao and the others, and watched them leave.

Seeing that a few people have left, Duan Haoyan said: "After leaving, what else to look at?"

Shui Liyin sighed and said: "I heard that Young Master Ning is now a king-level alchemist. I wanted to ask him to do alchemy... It's not easy to bother to see the girl's expression just now."

Duan Haoyan, who had been walking forward, suddenly turned to look at her.

"Do you know what I despise the most about your Ziyang Gate?" Duan Haoyan asked suddenly.

Shui Liyin nodded silently, Duan Haoyan never hesitated to show his dislike for Ziyangmen, especially the fact that Ziyangmen was about to become a lady's door, which made him shameless.

The most embarrassing and embarrassing thing for Shui Liyin is that the sect master once hit Ning Yuzhou's idea, and wanted her to marry Ning Yuzhou, a talented alchemist, and pull people into the Ziyang Gate. Wen Qiao was not well-known at the time. With Ning Yuzhou Pearl Jade in front, his brilliance was too great, completely blocking her light, and the world rarely noticed her existence.

It wasn't until ten years ago that Wen Qiao became the Yuanhuang Realm who was less than a hundred years old, and finally let the world notice her existence.