609 : Help the five great families

The next day, Wen Qiao, Ning Yuzhou, Shi Wuming, Wen Tutu, Qin Hongdao, Yi Xuan and others went to the front on the west road.

The main combatants on the Western Road Front are the five major families and second- and third-rate families that depend on the five families.

The five major families are Taize Tang family, Ming Yang Duan family, Tiantu Lei family, Kongming Lin family, and Yuding Yu family. The five big families are the big clans with a long heritage in the Central Continent, the Tang clan Shangshui, Ming Yang Nahuo, Tiantu Jinglei, Kongming Muxin, Jade Ding Huandie, each has its own heritage.

Among them, the Yuding Yu family is the most mysterious. The Yuding Fantasy Butterfly is the illusion monster. It is said that since the beginning of birth, the Yu clan will choose their own natal Fantasy Butterfly and merge with it. The illusion is ever-changing, and rarely walks outside, unless It's about the catastrophe of the mainland. The Kongming Lin family is a graceful spirit nurturing master, good at cultivating rare spiritual grasses, and has cooperated with various sects, alchemy alliances, etc. It is said that many spirit grasses needed by alchemists can come to the Kongming Lin family to find them.

Tiantu's Thunder Orb has always been the nemesis of evil, but once it appeared in the world, it was looted.

"In fact, I think that the effect of the Thunder Orb of the Tiantu Lei family is similar to that of Junior Brother Ning's explosive orbs. They are both extremely lethal things, but compared to the explosive orbs, the lightning orb is stronger against demons." Qin Hongdao said with a smile.

Ning Yuzhou nodded slightly, "Tiantu's Lei clan people are all Lei Linggen, which is rare. Their Thunder Orbs are effective. If you look at the normal situation, Moxiu is not Lei's opponent at all."

"Exactly." Qin Hongdao said sternly, "If it weren't for Moxiu to get so many weird things from somewhere, it wouldn't let Righteous Dao be at a disadvantage."

"These are unique to the Demon Realm." Ning Yuzhou said lightly.

Hearing that, Qin Hongdao and Yi Xuan couldn't help but look at him, wondering why they, Junior Brother Ning, knew so many demon world objects. They just need to look at them and open their mouths. They are quite familiar.

Although they were puzzled, they didn't follow up with interest, so as not to ask for secrets that shouldn't be asked, and hurt the fellowship.

In the cultivating world, even those close to you have secrets that you can't tell, and you shouldn't get to the bottom of it, because it's easy to hurt your feelings.

After half a month, they arrived at the West Road battlefield.

As soon as several people approached, they were stopped by the five patrols.

Standing on the flying sword, Qin Hongdao said loudly: "In the next Chixiao Sect Qin Hongdao, these three are the true monarchs of the Yuanhuang Realm of our Chixiao Sect, Wen Qiao, Ning Yuzhou, and Wen Tutu."

Hearing that it was Chixiao Sect, the cultivators who blocked the way were surprised, and quickly apologized and greeted them to the camp.

People of the five races who got the news came out one after another.

Practitioners in the Yuanhuang realm of the five races were also pleasantly surprised when they saw Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou. Apart from Wen Qiao’s ability to fight, Ning Yuzhou, as a genius with all kinds of pill talisman skills, is simply a worldling. The treasure in his eyes, especially when he had previously rescued Tiandan Valley, Ning Yuzhou had promised to help the Duan clan to refine the Huoyun Fang Tianyin.